Day 0

DMoran

So I've ordered and about to take the plunge, guessing it will arrive on Monday so I'll be starting on Tuesday.

Been dieting for 4 months now and lost 2 stone, controlled what I've been eating, stayed off alcohol, limited access to anything.. shall we say nice. Just started to feel very disillusioned with how my diet was going after 2 weeks of no losses, possibly I wasn't strict enough, or just hit a wall with how I was dieting. I work 60 hours a week over two jobs and don't really have the time/energy to start exercising although I try to stick to 30 minutes of Yoga an evening and for a while that was boosting my weight loss but its just hassle when I'm not getting results atm.

So I started looking into Lipotrim and was nearly dead set on starting it (kinda liked the fact I would be supervised) but @ £48 a week for men I was instantly turned off (had it in my head £36 was for men and women), and after some searching a friend turned me onto Exante, the much nicer looking website, nicer range of products and (hell yes) cheaper.

Any advice would be welcomed at this point, my diet is already fairly low carb so I'm hoping the transition will be smooth. I'm just hoping I can still drink Nespresso capsules on this diet, does anyone know if I can?

Be sure to be hearing from me as I attempt this, fairly tempted to start a diary.

Hoping it arrives early enough tomorrow that I won't be too hungry and eat before it arrives, just want to get started asap.

Starving myself of carbs now and just having some meat today.

Good luck and welcome. I have no idea re' the Nespresso capsules? Would definitely recommend you do start a Diary, the support on this site is invaluable (imo) :) xx

I dont see why there'd be any issue with the Nespresso capsules, I'm having them, it's just coffee after all, which we're allowed.

Excellent, glad I can keep drinking my coffee.

Missed the delivery today, mix up with the company, so getting it tomorrow.

Now just to start a diary

Box just arrived! No booklet included though so going to read up about it on the website.

Yeah I didnt get a booklet either, my invoice just said to download it from the website.

Good luck with your first day :)

My booklet was at the bottom....I had to dig for it

Think I read both both your comments about this in another topic haha. Upturned the box and sorted through it all but no booklet. Read it online and now drinking a banana shake.

Good luck chap. I'm 9 weeks down and 3st 9lbs lighter. You'll be shocked at the losses. Bare in mind that the loss does slow down - I'm losing around 4lbs a week now.

Good luck chap. I'm 9 weeks down and 3st 9lbs lighter. You'll be shocked at the losses. Bare in mind that the loss does slow down - I'm losing around 4lbs a week now.

4lbs a week is still great weight loss considering non vlcd suggest a weight loss of 2lbs. Either way if you have a 31 day months it means about a stone lost every month! Sounds good to me :) Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back