1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1.5 of SW an i feel ...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lulunono, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Lulunono

Lulunono Member

... Amazing! Don't know why ... Maybe something to do with being back in control :) I will do it this time. 11st 3.8lbs starting weight. I have a do in mid of June an I want to be a stone lighter! Watch this space x where do I record my daily food diary coz I'm doing SW from home x this forum is great btw x really nice helpful group x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hi!

I'm doing Slimming World from home too, Started yesterday!

I have a A5 notebook to log my food in and written week #, day # on each page so i can work out when I have good weeks to follow them in the future!

My start weight is 13.3 and I have a work do at the End of June :) I want to lose 1.5 stone by then!

Good Luck on your journey! xxx

4. Lulunono

Lulunono Member

Good luck Hun x here's to the slimmer you x