Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Very proud of you babe!

You stayed strong and still at 100% with me!

Roll on Tuesday!

Thanks Vita, less than 48 hrs till weigh in and I can't wait x

Well I'm en route to work. Should be home by 3am :-( my feet are flipping killing me. 8.44 miles in Uggs wasn't my best idea but I'm so pleased I done it. Will up my walks so I do more than 1 a week ASAP. I enjoy it so it's a good way for me to exercise.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and for any who may have had a slip up tomorrow is another week so here's to another good one for us all :)
Xmas and New year is getting closer and we still have enough time to make massive changes to how we look and feel on our Xmas photos, I for one am going to make it a good one :)

Hi Angel, Tuesday's weigh in will be so satisfying for you considering how determined you were to stick to plan when you forgot your shake - I'm looking forward to it for you if that makes sense! Today is day 16 100% SS for me which I haven't gotten to in 2 years (well actually 1month with a five day battle to find my sanity in between) .... I'm so glad we're all doing this (even those that are amazing and refuse to give up on themselves are inspirational!). My CWPC comes for his monthly visit tomorrow and I can't wait to see his face at 6pm..... He's really been fantastic for the last couple of years so it feels like a joint triumph (having my mojo back). I'll stop dominating your thread - but just wanted to say "well done chick" on another successful 100% SS day xxxxx

Well done Angel,you're definitely back in the game and you're right Christmas and New Year will feel a lot different this year!!

You're putting me to shame with all that walking...I did 60 squats and they nearly killed me!Will try walking tomorrow after the school run.

Bet you're looking forward to Tuesday-a day off and a weigh in.

Evening all, still another 2 hrs at work and I'm tired but not grumpy although my feet are killing me in my work ( court ) shoes after the walk.
My scales aren't / weren't showing as much as I would have liked so Tue will be anyone's guess.
I don't mind though as I know I have been 100% so the drop will come be it this week or next.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all of the support as day 14 begins I'm still gobsmacked how fast the days are going :)

Day 14 already Angel...where does the time go???You know not to be disheartened if the scales don't show a big drop tomorrow,it'll come next week.I know it's frustrating but you cannot possibly NOT lose weight on CD.

Viita-just saw you were asking about bars.I am now on Slim and Save but previously did Cambridge.I absolutely loved the bars!!It's recommended to have only 1 a day especially if you find it difficult to get into and stay in ketosis but used properly they certainly won't knock you out of it.

They were a saviour for me even if it was just a difference in texture,They're worth a try-you may find they don't suit you.Good luck with your weight loss x

Angel quick Q.. I want to get some bars tomorrow.. These won't slow down my losses or take me out of ketosis will they?

xoxo

The bars are fine and you will stay in ketosis. I liked them all last time and have 1 emergency lemon bar my new CDC gave me but I'm going to avoid them for a while longer as I don't want to chew yet ( I'm a bit weird lol )

Good luck with weigh in. X x x

Day 14 already Angel...where does the time go???You know not to be disheartened if the scales don't show a big drop tomorrow,it'll come next week.I know it's frustrating but you cannot possibly NOT lose weight on CD.

Viita-just saw you were asking about bars.I am now on Slim and Save but previously did Cambridge.I absolutely loved the bars!!It's recommended to have only 1 a day especially if you find it difficult to get into and stay in ketosis but used properly they certainly won't knock you out of it.

They were a saviour for me even if it was just a difference in texture,They're worth a try-you may find they don't suit you.Good luck with your weight loss x

Thanks Lainey, I know the drop will come and our bodies are strange things but nothing will knock me off plan.

I've not been this focused for a very very long time and I love it,

They show a blooming gain this morning but as I was at work till 0230 I'm putting it down to drinking green tea a lot later and it must be fluid as I have been 100% since day 1.
I guess if it was my 1st time on Cambridge I would be very disheartened but the changes to my body already are enough to keep me going x

The bars are fine and you will stay in ketosis. I liked them all last time and have 1 emergency lemon bar my new CDC gave me but I'm going to avoid them for a while longer as I don't want to chew yet ( I'm a bit weird lol )

Good luck with weigh in. X x x

I've heard the lemon bars are generally the nicer ones lol.. We'll see tonight with the water flavourings..

Nearly weighing time for me and time for you is nearly here!

We can do this!

xoxo

Here here

57 days till my NYE mini goal :)

SS for me until my Glasgow trip in Dec !

We can do it girls, here's to another bloody good week for us all x x x

I've heard the lemon bars are generally the nicer ones lol.. We'll see tonight with the water flavourings.. Nearly weighing time for me and time for you is nearly here! We can do this! xoxo

Just a quick note on the bars,
Although everyone tastes different. . . .

Peanut ones remind me the teensiest bit os snickers :)

Orange remind me of Jaffa cakes lol

Mint ones to me are the most chewy but fab :)

Cranberry are nice and fresh tasting

I've not tried the Lemon yet but everyone says they are FAB :)

They are all nice in my opinion I just find once I start eating / chewing it makes me want more.

Everyone is different and the bars help some people stay on track x x x

Thank you gorgeous.. I'll try one of each and see what I think.. I'm worrying about this hair loss that can happen.. I'm taking hair & nails vitamins but its really worrying me :( Feeling a bit crappy today :(

Your great loss tonight will help you feel tip top again, your doing flipping fab ! ! !

I had no hair loss thankfully so can't comment but I think it's quite rare.

Chin up and think how much better you already feel x x

Your great loss tonight will help you feel tip top again, your doing flipping fab ! ! !

I had no hair loss thankfully so can't comment but I think it's quite rare.

Chin up and think how much better you already feel x x

I really really hope not.. I've lost 4 stone over the years & never had hair loss.. Even when I did the Atkins!

So fingers crossed!

Just need to make sure I don't drink too much water just before I weigh in! Hahaha xx

Sadly I had hair loss, bad bruising on my legs and generally feeling rubbish during week 7 of SS. I had wanted to do my remaining stone by SS but came off the plan and did it via calorie counting instead. CD is not the diet to do if you are anywhere near your normal weight - you can do it , of course, but physically and mentally it's not a good idea. Everyone is different though so hair loss is not a given by any means.

Angel / do I need to come and confiscate your scales, hmm? Step away from them woman! Also watch your water intake. Stick to 2 litres, don't try and ram down gallons and gallons. All it will do is overwork your kidneys and your tissues will retain it - this can lead to false weight gain.

Re the bars - I stuck to mint, chocolate and the odd cranberry ( very sweet indeed ) ok, they're not Dairy Milk but they're alright. Edible. I mainly ate Atkins ones as they're tastier- and they re all much of a muchness really. I would eat two bars a day plus one shake - and the shake I made with just a little water and ate it with a spoon. I wasn't too hung up on being in ketosis - I just had three products a day and 2 litres of water and a can or two of coke zero a week and lost 2 stone in 7 weeks.

I'm currently doing a Spin class every day which I like and eating my usual 1400 ish calories a day. I sometimes find it weird to have no real weight loss goal these days so I try and concentrate on my fitness levels. Oh and stalk one or two folk on here of course : )

Here's to another good day for you Angel

Sadly I had hair loss, bad bruising on my legs and generally feeling rubbish during week 7 of SS. I had wanted to do my remaining stone by SS but came off the plan and did it via calorie counting instead. CD is not the diet to do if you are anywhere near your normal weight - you can do it , of course, but physically and mentally it's not a good idea. Everyone is different though so hair loss is not a given by any means.

Angel / do I need to come and confiscate your scales, hmm? Step away from them woman! Also watch your water intake. Stick to 2 litres, don't try and ram down gallons and gallons. All it will do is overwork your kidneys and your tissues will retain it - this can lead to false weight gain.

Re the bars - I stuck to mint, chocolate and the odd cranberry ( very sweet indeed ) ok, they're not Dairy Milk but they're alright. Edible. I mainly ate Atkins ones as they're tastier- and they re all much of a muchness really. I would eat two bars a day plus one shake - and the shake I made with just a little water and ate it with a spoon. I wasn't too hung up on being in ketosis - I just had three products a day and 2 litres of water and a can or two of coke zero a week and lost 2 stone in 7 weeks.

I'm currently doing a Spin class every day which I like and eating my usual 1400 ish calories a day. I sometimes find it weird to have no real weight loss goal these days so I try and concentrate on my fitness levels. Oh and stalk one or two folk on here of course : )

Here's to another good day for you Angel

Oh this has really made me paranoid :(..

I have another 2 1/2 stone to go until i'm there which shouldn't take me too long but as soon as this hair loss stuff comes up if it does i'm stopping..
I can't lose my hair..
My CDC said she lost 3 stone and had no hair loss so I pray it doesn't happen to me.
I'm taking skin, hair and nails vitamins so I hope that helps.
Why does your hair fall out I don't get it?

Back