Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Oh that's really good news and 16th December isn't that far off.. Even better the great amount of weight you're losing would make any doctor happier ...... as someone else pointed out on a thread: they never seem to take us quite as seriously when we're fat! Keep on keeping on chick xxx

probably a combi of reasons to the mood swings, sure i must of looked the devil at some points( you know the look you give when your head down and the eyes come up like a striking shark!) as i did have a bit of mood challenges shall we say.

the 16th will come around soon enough at least you know when it is so good show, hope there is a nice long walk planned this weekend have a good one
jxx

Mood swings not as bad today but I'm being extra careful of what I say and do :-(

Just had the choc mint bar which used to be one of my favourites but now the Lemon one is far far nicer :)

I had planned to do a run this evening but it's freezing out there so I'm more than happy to follow advice not to run whilst on SS :)

Hope everyone is still doing great ?

Each day is another day to goal !

Hiya love, defo relate to mood swings this week but have out it down Aunt Flow making an earlier than normal appearance! I know the 16th seems a long time away but it'll be here before you know it and I always think if your not booked in pretty damn quick they are not concerned so that makes me worry less (hope this makes sense!) hope you have a fab weekend x

Afternoon all :)

Back to work after 2 fab days off with the hubby !

Day 26 already, I can't believe how fast the time is going ! Almost a full month 100% SS and I'm loving it :)

Just tried on a few various sizes in my wardrobe and I'm going to feel so much better by the time I go to the Dominican at the end of Jan :)

Having a bit of a clear out on eBay as I know I'm soon going to be spending on more new clothes :)

All going well, auntie flo due any day ( I'm not very regular to start with but she was here when I started and that's 4 weeks on tue ) moods still shocking but under control ( poor hubby )

Fingers crossed for dry weather in the morning and I will hopefully get out for my weekly walk !

No weigh in on Tue but still dreaming of being in the 14's the week after which should be doable.
My batteries on my scales have gone so no sneaky weigh in for me at the mo lol
Will get new battery on Monday when I'm at the shops :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend ?

Xmas like our goals is getting ever closer to stick with it and we will all be rewarded for our efforts x x x

Glad to hear you have an appointment date, and the fact that it's so far away IS a good thing, whatever's wrong can't be that bad then. Hopefully. Your poor hubby, will soon have a slimmer happier, less emotional wife in a matter or months. He has to take some of the hardship on too. :)
Keep on doing what you're doing, and enjoy the rest of your weekend. x

Morning all

Sunday morning here and that's usually my walking day but I was delayed at work last night and then had to complete a police report for a incident we had so I'm blooming shattered !
I wish I had of went for the walk though as now I feel worse lol

Day 28 tomorrow :)

Hope everyone had had a great weekend so far x

Morning all

Another Monday is here but this one is different, this one signals 28 days SS for me :) :) :)

How I got here I'm not sure but I'm an sure if it wasn't for all of the support and words if encouragement on here I may not have got to day 28, at least I certainly wouldn't have got here feeling so good without you all, so THANK YOU one and all !

No weigh in this week as I can't get to my CDC. I bought 2 weeks supply last week so fingers crossed for another good week this week ready for my week 5 weigh in next Tue.
Still no sign of auntie Flo who should have been here at the weekend, I'm feeling bloated and have a few spots soon doubt she will be here very soon :-( this has been my hardest week as I've had a few cravings do wish she would hurry up !

Days off this week are Wed, sat, sun & Mon
Sat I'm away to The Winter wonderland. We were going to go to the Hyde park one but may go to Edinburgh as it's closer and things are much more accessible ( plus I get to go to The Dome )
Apart from that I have nothing going on so plenty of choices of days to get at least 2 walks in ! ! !

Hope everyone had a fab weekend and here's to another FAB week ! ! !

ill raise my lemon bar to your success! at least it works for virtual clinking!

hope the hormonal shift come soon so you don t have to deal with too many cravings not that it would stop you but life is easier without then.

here to many more successful Cambridge months
jxx

Thanks buddies :)

I'm amazed day 28 is here already,

Cheers ( Kat raises a tetra )

x x x

Morning all,

I have never felt so bloated for weeks, auntie Flo still not here and I'm sick as a chip ! ! !

My stomach is huge this morning so I'm sure she will be here soon but it's seriously playing havoc with my blooming emotions and cravings. Staying string and shall do a nice walk tomorrow as I'm off work :) the exercise may help me feel better ?
Apart from that nothing much to report as I'm on cruise control so plodding along to next weeks weigh in !

Keep up the good work one and all x x x

How're you doing chick? Hope you're managing to cope with those hormones. My PMS can be really bad. I once got it so bad that I in anger, took some scissors and chopped all my hair off. The next morning Aunty flo arrived and I felt pretty dumb. Wore a wig for a while till I could get it cut properly. To think I had spent almost a year trying to grow it out and it all ended in one hormone related crazy moment. Lol. Hope you're feeling better soon. X

How're you doing chick? Hope you're managing to cope with those hormones. My PMS can be really bad. I once got it so bad that I in anger, took some scissors and chopped all my hair off. The next morning Aunty flo arrived and I felt pretty dumb. Wore a wig for a while till I could get it cut properly. To think I had spent almost a year trying to grow it out and it all ended in one hormone related crazy moment. Lol. Hope you're feeling better soon. X

Bless you, mines not bad enough to drive me to anything like that thank goodness :)
Still here, still no auntie Flo but still plodding on.
My daughter is going to walk with me tomorrow so not sure how much we will do but at least a good few miles :)

oh no cee that is def an act in haste repent in leisure type of thing
jx

Bless you, mines not bad enough to drive me to anything like that thank goodness :)
Still here, still no auntie Flo but still plodding on.
My daughter is going to walk with me tomorrow so not sure how much we will do but at least a good few miles :)

still its all a bit extra walking cause you ll still have the weekend as well.
jx

image-1233556953.jpg

10.5 miles walked this morning, feel so much better after a good blooming walk ! ! !
Still no auntie Flo but wondering if it's the stress waiting for my hospital appt ?

Hope everyone is having a great Wed, midweek and the weekend is fast approaching just like Xmas and new year :) hoe much better we are all going to feel knowing we are STONES lighter than we would have been :)

it is really good as last years resolution was to be lighter at the next one didn t think there was a chance in july, just goes to show. thank you holiday shorts for being so tight that i had the dreaded camel toe! you spurned me on to cambridge and they were in fact lose by the holiday. there are many stones going to be lost before the bells ring can t wait for 2014 and all it brings

love your ebay swap shop idea, hmm that is a cunning plan....

well done on the 10.5 walk feels so good to get out in the fresh air

jxx

Back