Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Poor you : (

It's only a diet so don't feel like a failure - we just know how badly you want this and how hard you've worked so far.

I know you'll do this, whether it's now or next year. Don't be hard on yourself, I honestly think a re read of your diary would help you

Peace

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Hun. Please, please, PLEASE! Don't think of it as a failure. Maybe you should read the things you said to me when I had a day (or 5) off. It helped me. If you keep thinking you 'failed' you're not gonna help yourself get back on track. That's how I ended up not doing it for years. If I had a meal, I would kick myself, tell myself I had failed and convinced myself that there was no point! Please don't think of it as failure. I'm worried about you chick. Don't stay away too long. X

Morning all :)
After a horrendous few days I'm not giving up !
Just had WI and have a 3 lb gain :-(
Auntie Flo still here and I know I've had not enough water and far to much food since Sat.
It's easy for me to blame pmt or the anxiety waiting for my hosp appointment on 16 Dec but at the end of the day only I can control what I put in my mouth and I'm taking back control !

I'm so sorry if my blip has affected others hence not posting much the last few days but Girls I promise I feel much much better today and am back with a vengeance :) I can easy get off the 3lb but then I'm 2 wks behind with my losses, good job I didn't set my Xmas goal to high.
I can still achieve my goal by NYE !
I WILL still be a lot lighter by my holiday towards the end of Jan :)

Thank you all for your kind words.

Here's to a good day for us all !

image-3138168407.jpg

My activities will keep me on track !

14 days until I go to Amsterdam for a girlie break but most important still 35 days until NYE !

Lots of time to drop those pounds :)

Hooray! Welcome back :clap::clap::clap:

I'm pretty sure that the +3lb will be gone the minute Aunty Flo sods off so don't lose heart. You are totally right, your interim goals are more than achievable even with this blip, and you had planned on trips away and so on anyway, so speedbumps were built into this plan. I knew you'd be back on track, you are so determined to do right by 'You' .... I'm proud of you love xx

Hooray! Welcome back :clap::clap::clap: I'm pretty sure that the +3lb will be gone the minute Aunty Flo sods off so don't lose heart. You are totally right, your interim goals are more than achievable even with this blip, and you had planned on trips away and so on anyway, so speedbumps were built into this plan. I knew you'd be back on track, you are so determined to do right by 'You' .... I'm proud of you love xx

Thanks Beverley, fingers crossed the next few days fly by, I'm off work Thur & Friday so can drink copious amounts of water and keep on track.
Today I'm working with a health freak so today should be fine, fingers crossed for a drop I'm the morning to give me a little boost then it should be plain sailing :)

Just tried my NYE dress which I bought last year and it's certainly snug to say the least, it's a stretchy lace Julian McDonald number from Debenhams but with 35 days to go I may just MAY pull it off :)

yay great to have you back, fired up and ready to decrease! hope that dress is on the door as a visual reminder?

and in the words of chumbawumba i get knocked down but i get up again you aint ever gonna keep me down!
jxxxx

Glad you are back Angel! Have a fab week!x

YAY!! So glad to see you're back to your usual determined and positive self! You really are an inspiration. Many would have given up. I was also worried for the rest of us. You know we need you, well, I know I do. I need you all. So, good luck for the following week hun x

Morning all, didn't post very much yesterday as not only was I at work but I felt awful, dizzy, sickly & just down right poorly !
Feeling ok this morning and I'm off until Sat so housework blitz it is for today.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Catch up more later once the housework is done x x x

Good morning angel, Iv been reading your diary over the past 5 weeks and you are doing amazingly well, although this is my 5th week and I haven't posted up into yesterday, reading your journey day by day has helped me get by day by day. Your so inspiring in so many ways, you must be so proud of yourself x

Morning all, didn't post very much yesterday as not only was I at work but I felt awful, dizzy, sickly & just down right poorly !
Feeling ok this morning and I'm off until Sat so housework blitz it is for today.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Catch up more later once the housework is done x x x
Feel better soon hun. Hopefully getting back into ketosis. x

Ohhh you've crashed haven't you?!

I know you're lurking though! And I also know that you'll be back stronger and more focused after Christmas. I've got a feeling!

So we will see you soon!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back