Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Yay well done on losing 3lbs x

Thanks everyone, that's day 22 of 100% SS done.

Pleased. TOTM has arrived but if its on time it will also be here at my next official weigh in ( 4 weeks time ) no issues at all today as you all know today's weigh in was 15.8 that's a 19 lb loss in the past 3 weeks so 9lb to go for my 2 stone loss so I had better hit that by my next weigh in lol which would take me to at least 14.13 ( ideally I would like at least 12 lb off )

My mini Xmas goal is still to get into the 13's / even 13.13 would be great, I know I can do better but with having a few planned events I don't want to get to carried away and end up disappointed.
I'm officially half way to my Xmas goal :)

Super excited already for the big weigh in, I've said it before but boy oh boy do we wish our lives away on this plan lol

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week :)

Morning all, Day 23 today, still not quite sure how on earth I've got here but the
" In the zone switch " is firmly on and staying on. Brief chat with CDC yesterday about it all being in the mind being the key to sticking to plan. I need to read my books to keep my mind active & fresh but living room still upside down ( fella here today to measure for blinds ) we should be back to normal ~ ish in here by the weekend :) hubby is out Sat night with his mates so plenty of me time to chill with a book.
17 days until my 1st planned event and I do already feel a whole lot better, I was getting undressed yesterday and hubby called me " skinny Minnie " I'm far far FAR from skinny but he was just trying to say he could notice a difference bless him.
I have two weeks left on my current sick note ( dodgy disks pressing on my nerves ) I asked GP yesterday if I could go back to work but he said NO, I will be asking again in 2 weeks and aim to agree with him one further week after this note which would give me 21 days to up my stamina & strength again before I'm back to work which in turn should help a few more kcal burning as my job is quite active hence his reluctance to allow me back.

Anyway I'm rambling my inner plans & thoughts again lol

Starting the day with a green tea & 750ml of water, bit early for a product for me :)
As always Hope every one has a good day today x x x

Morning Angel,

Loving the early morning update! I usually have my first product about 9.30-10.00am - yesterday I forgot and it was 1.30pm before I had something! Lol.

I'm joining you on the green tea and water front :)

xx

Hi angel , i'm back today and just checking on how your getting on , oh reading there about the disks in your back , not good , my sister has all this over 5 years now .
Wow day 23 , what have i been doing , i could be saying the same . Just going to try again and follow your lead :)
That was nice of your husband , shows he is taking an interest .
How are you finding it ?

Morning :) FlickG I've still not had a product yet, will make myself have one within the hour if I'm still not hungry. Green tea & peppermint keep me topped up & are great for adding to my water intake. I'm finding it a breeze at the moment just pleased at last TOTM has arrived and fingers crossed for a nice loss next week. I will still weigh even though it's not a official weigh in :) Msjmc once you get back into the swing of doing a few consistent days you will walk it, don't let it get to you though we all have a different journey but you know you can and WILL do this :)

Your doing brilliantly and your motivation is rubbing off on me too :D
I love what your hubby said atleast it was a lot politer then what my hubs said xxxxx

Your doing brilliantly and your motivation is rubbing off on me too :D I love what your hubby said atleast it was a lot politer then what my hubs said xxxxx

He wouldn't dare say anything less lol
I was laughing the other day and said something about how he didn't marry a skinny Minnie, he actually did tho as I lost the weight last time for the wedding lol this time it's not for a wedding, it's not for a particular occasion, it's for ME.

The more I think about my previous loss & gain I know it's obviously because I didn't follow the steps, we went straight off on a Honeymoon and boooooom that was it I went wild kind of because it was for the wedding it's as though in my mind the wedding was over. This time I know already maintenance is the hardest part.
At the moment I am thinking ahead but not too much as I NEED to keep 100% SS as long as possible, I'm not sure any conventional plan would ever be do~able for me ie WW & SW as once I have food freely I go wild so that is certainly something I need to address.
I'm still thinking of hypnotherapy to help even just with portion control and my emotional eating, I won't say comfort eating as I don't just eat for comfort.
Lots to think about & lots to consider but lots of time to get my head around it once and for all !

Each day is a step closer to where I want to be so I can't help but feel positive. No one can stop me except myself and no way am I going to sabotage myself now :)

I couldn't do it without you lot and knowing we all have similar issues, thoughts & fears, CWP can be quite a isolating diet but you all make me feel much more " normal " lol

x x x x x

YAYYYYYY TOTM finally arrived! Always good.. Mines just going now thank god it wasn't great this month. Lovely having hubby say that. Always makes you feel better. My boyfriend now loves picking me up and squatting with me now lmao!!! Funny isn't it. I would NEVER of let him pick me up but now I know i'm not 50lbs heavier. xxx

Vita it's a magical feeling to have your OH do that, can't wait till hubby can do it again :)
Hope your having a good week so far ?

x x x x

It is thanks to everyone on the cambridge section of mini's that I'm on day 14, everyone is so supportive of each other, no negativity :)
Its good your thinking about life after cambridge as its good to be prepared. I think with sw and ww it also depends on the consultant you have and the people that come to group. For me my sw consultant is brilliant and knows i'm doing cambridge to shift a few stones before returning. I have been to a few sw and 1 ww group and the group and consultant were no good so i couldnt motivate myself to lose weight and gave up. Maybe something like calorie counting might suit you better if your worried about portion control. I did find last time after I came off a vlcd my appetite had reduced so i took advantage and reduced my portion sizes.
Hynotherapy sounds good. I've also heard some people say that CBT helped them too, i'm thinking of maybe looking down that route if i still struggle after my 12 week stint x

Angel, reading your comments is like an insight into my mind!

For, me - the maintenance is so crucial, but I too am considering the whole hypnosis thing - For me, the main part of moving forward is weighing ingredients and measuring them, balancing meals properly and cooking for two, not three (me being the extra person!)

I've also started doing mindful shopping - when I go out, i'm learning to walk past the cakes/biscuits/crisps without looking at them (usually, lustfully!) When I pay for fuel, I am learning to not pay attention to all of the crap next to the till.

My CDC reckons society is trying to make us fat. Supermarkets often have fruit and veg first, but a standing section with bread/cakes in. Offers on the end of aisles are so often full of cakes and crisps, and don't even get me started with petrol stations. I mean, we don't really need to have those chocolate bars next to the till do we?! I am a complete sucker for the reduced section too...you see - they're trying to make us fat!

xx

Vita it's a magical feeling to have your OH do that, can't wait till hubby can do it again :)
Hope your having a good week so far ?

x x x x

It really is lol... I'm like yeaaaa pick me up all the time woop lol.. Hahaha..
You'll be there soon.
Everythings going well here I just need to keep on top of my water. I need to keep my water flavouring in my bag as it gets boring without it.

xxx

Angel, reading your comments is like an insight into my mind! For, me - the maintenance is so crucial, but I too am considering the whole hypnosis thing - For me, the main part of moving forward is weighing ingredients and measuring them, balancing meals properly and cooking for two, not three (me being the extra person!) I've also started doing mindful shopping - when I go out, i'm learning to walk past the cakes/biscuits/crisps without looking at them (usually, lustfully!) When I pay for fuel, I am learning to not pay attention to all of the crap next to the till. My CDC reckons society is trying to make us fat. Supermarkets often have fruit and veg first, but a standing section with bread/cakes in. Offers on the end of aisles are so often full of cakes and crisps, and don't even get me started with petrol stations. I mean, we don't really need to have those chocolate bars next to the till do we?! I am a complete sucker for the reduced section too...you see - they're trying to make us fat! xx

Totally agree I try and fill up with petrol from the 'pay at pump' garages to avoid such an issue but it's not always easy. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh WPW, if you think that's bad, see the epic ramble on my log! I thought i'd better depart from Angels, before I was kicked off for good! haha.

xx

Oh WPW, if you think that's bad, see the epic ramble on my log! I thought i'd better depart from Angels, before I was kicked off for good! haha. xx

Haha I just did a similar epic rant on yours (sorry) before continuing it on my thread!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh WPW, if you think that's bad, see the epic ramble on my log! I thought i'd better depart from Angels, before I was kicked off for good! haha. xx

Never :)
We're all in it together lol
Off to have a look at yours now x x

Back