Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Thanks NumptyMum bit bloated today but feel fab, just flicked through some photos from the summer and am back well and truly in love with CWP. Can't wait for weigh in on Friday and praying to have pulled back and gain from the past few days, so long as I can keep on top of things throughout Dec I will be more than happy :) x x

You look fabulous! So slim!

Thanks Kira, still a big wobbly tummy but my usual places have shrunk ie my arms & legs, hubby says he sees more meat on sparrows lol !

image-1911284375.jpg

Quite a difference from the start only 10 weeks ago :)

image-1406641873.jpg

This week :)

Seriously super happy x x x

Morning all :)

Straight back on it yesterday. 100% SS again until Sat when we are away for a party then Sunday we go to Edinburgh so another " naughty " but planned break. We are away the Friday as well but I know I can stick to plan on the Friday as we are only traveling so I won't waste a day I can be SS just for the sake of it. Every little helps and all that.

I'm working on a train today only part journey but it's the 1st time since June so fingers crossed I find it ok. My back hasn't been to bad except the day I walked so no shock I was sore after 9 miles lol.

I'm not going to weigh today but will tomorrow ahead of the weekend, ideally I would have waited until Sat but won't have my scales with me and even I know it's a step to far to take them with me lol

Here's to another good day ! x x x

Wow, just back after a couple of days visiting a friend -your photos are amazing - you look "normal"! Sorry that is meant to be a compliment - I hope you know what i mean - you just look like any regular slim person not someone who has battled with their weight! I love your plan for December - you are so focused!

Wow, just back after a couple of days visiting a friend -your photos are amazing - you look "normal"! Sorry that is meant to be a compliment - I hope you know what i mean - you just look like any regular slim person not someone who has battled with their weight! I love your plan for December - you are so focused!

Thanks BessieB,
I'm still a bit chunky in places and only just under 14 st so still classed as overweight but I feel kind of " normal " again so no offence taken at all :)
Dec has always been a month I know could potentially topple me but even if I go wild on occasion I will get straight back on it. For me last time I was seriously afraid of eating & moving up the steps. This time I know it's about good choices, moderation and most if all it's all in the mind !
When we were away I was picking good like a slim person, like a person who wouldn't dream if having direct carbs. You don't see Victoria Beckham with a soup starter and huge crusty bread roll lol. Thankfully I love seafood, meat & veg although I'm sure some if the veg had butter but if that's as wild as I get then it was good enough for me.
The one thing I would have loved was the cheese & biscuits but even that didn't tempt me enough.
I think I may manage this weekend with out food but it will be drink that gets me again :-(

Thanks again for your kind words, for people to think I look normal seriously makes my day x x x

You my dear are doing amazingly! You are truly a great inspiration and I love reading your log with the positivity.

Hope work goes well with being back on the trains!

xx

Evening all,

Another 100% SS day today and I will manage 100% again tomorrow ahead of Sat nights party and Sunday evening in a Edinburgh.

I couldn't resist the scales this morning and thankfully was only plus 1 lb which all being well will be off again tomorrow !
I'm aware I'm
Playing Russian roulette with the scales and it will continue all month so if I can just get through without too much damage I will be more than happy. ANY loss by 5 th Jan would be a real bonus :)

My best friend has her 1st weigh in tomorrow day 6 for her as she can't get there Sat. She's been doing great with a tiny bit chicken when needed but other than that she's doing fab. I'm predicting a 9 lb loss for her. Super excited for her and it will be great when we go away in a couple of weeks
( Amsterdam again )

Anyway hope everyone is doing great x x

Afternoon all,
Just about packed and ready for our 3 nights away.
I'm bang on track to be 100% SS today if inly I can resist the first-class service Newcastle to London, as I'm likely to know the staff it's hard to say no to Gin n slim :) not to mention the nibbles but what I don't have today I know will benefit me for the rest of my mammoth month ! !
Our friends who we are visiting have asked is to lunch tomorrow prior to their party but I managed to get out of that by saying we are having a big breakfast plus I've booked to have my nails done down there so we will meet for a drink or two lunch time :)

I am seriously struggling for clothes which fit without being baggy etc.
I'm determined not to buy any further " winter " stuff but can't wait to get into the new year to start on my stuff for the Dominican ( April ) and then stuff for the summer.

I'm a bit annoyed with myself for having so much going on this month but had I not have lost this 1st 3 stone I would be feeling a whole lot worse.
It would be so easy to throw in the towel for a few weeks but I'm so determined to TRY to stick with it on my " normal " days. Willpower is winning at the moment & long may it continue :)

Hope everyone has a fab weekend x x

Hope you have a nice 3 nights away x

I have been reading your diary and following your progress. You are doing amazingly well. I am inspired to follow your example over December with lots of parties coming up!! X

If any one has the will power you do- you have been incredible and a great inspiration for my wobbly moments! Have a great weekend , relax and enjoy it :)

Morning Kat , just caught up with your life , wow your enjoying life , good for you !!!!!
Hey you really are a winner , your ticking all the boxes , as i said you say it , you do it ! I can really see a big difference in your photos , your looking slimmer alot !
Love the dish with the prawns , shows you , you can still have something to eat and not spoil things .
Enjoy this weekend !
Such inspiration .....

Hi Kat,

Hope you've had a great time visiting your friends and enjoyed every minute! No doubt, you're already back on track or close to it!

xx

Hope you had/are having a good time - 3 days seems like ages at this end!!!

Afternoon everyone Just en route home from Edinburgh and had a fantastic but naughty 3 nights away. Great to see friends, great to have time with hubby but equally as great to be back to nil by mouth :) Should be home by 2 and have no products with me do will catch up with them later, plenty of water keeping my tummy full. My friends wife said I look Tiny ! ! ! I'm far from tiny but god I felt great. Hubby also enjoying me being a little more confident. Don't want to bore you all to much but as you all know I'm a bit of a selfie queen here goes lol

image-2656422731.jpg

Excuse my strange expression lol

image-470863815.jpg

Friends mum & dad

image-3872013173.jpg

Loving my slim legs again and two jackets on as it was Freezing !

image-1156884499.jpg

Popped to " palm court " in The Balmoral ?

image-3740415293.jpg

Nothing beats the festive season !

image-3100856526.jpg

Edinburgh at its best ?

image-1419816034.jpg

Can't beat The Dome at Xmas. Best pub I've ever been in :)

Back on track today and the scales will wait a few days ?
Next jolly is Glasgow overnight on Thur but I will SS with a meal if I have to as my friends will no doubt have booked a table, I will stick with chicken or prawn depending where we go.

Will catch up with you all once I'm home x x x

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone

Just en route home from Edinburgh and had a fantastic but naughty 3 nights away.

Great to see friends, great to have time with hubby but equally as great to be back to nil by mouth :)
Should be home by 2 and have no products with me do will catch up with them later, plenty of water keeping my tummy full.

My friends wife said I look Tiny ! ! !
I'm far from tiny but god I felt great. Hubby also enjoying me being a little more confident.

Don't want to bore you all to much but as you all know I'm a bit of a selfie queen here goes lol

glad you had a great time and woo hoo on the tiny comment, does put a wee spring in the step xx

image-1963863356.jpg

Certainly am, nil by mouth and enjoying my 1st ever cup of beanies coffee !

Cinder Toffee is flipping fab :)

Water, water and more water ! !

Going to enjoy a risotto later with a spoon of curry powder as hubby is having a curry, my mind is firmly in the game so I can't see any problems getting and staying straight back on it.

Best friend sailing along nicely and had a 1st week loss of -9 lb which is also keeping my mind in the game as no way would I fall off while she's just getting into it. Us ladies are quite competitive ! x x x

Back