Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Looking amazing, and coping more amazingly! Incredibly jealous of your trip away and how focussed you're being. I am struggling a bit - nothing too bad, but not enjoying the aftermath of the social occasions!

Have a great week, xx

Thanks ladies,

My social life is always hectic in Dec and I would love to do dry Jan but have a few things booked in . . . .

Straight back on plan today and managed just over 3 litre of water.

My daughter has a gender scan tomorrow so we find out if she's having blue or pink, exciting times as she has two girls who are staying overnight with us tomorrow. Sunday I am taking them to see Dude where's my Donkey lol.
I then have 3 shifts at work :-( so need to get everything done in advance of the big day.

My forever 21 jeans fasten but with a huge muffin top ! ! ! They are a 31 ? I think that equates to a 16 which isn't to bad and I know they will look fine in a month or so :) nothing else to report, going to try not to weigh until Xmas eve ( I know, I know, I will never manage it but if I tell myself often enough I may manage a couple of days lol )

Just about to catch up with you all . . . . . Dec is a manic month so hope your all hanging in there :)

Morning all,

I had a awful night last night. I have bad wind and I know I need a good clear out but it's just not happening :-( my stomach is sore and bloated. I don't think it was so much the food but the drink. A lot if OJ in the cocktails which I wouldn't usually have !

Why oh why do we do it ? It's just not worth the off plan days !

Thank god I'm 100% SS until at least Xmas day, maybe Boxing Day but I suspect the hubby will be cheesed off if I don't eat something Xmas day.

It's amazing how fast the weeks gave gone by and here we are the last weekend before Xmas, Dec is a vile month for extra temptation / pressure so please don't be to hard on yourselves for any minor slip ups.
It's getting to the end which matters and we have to live this journey that may not be being on plan 100% of the time but when we get to goal which we will we won't look back and feel cheated out of Xmas we will know we survived with a few planned breaks, that's got to be better than getting frustrated and throwing the towel in.

Hope everyone has a good day today. I won't be weighing for a few days as I know the scales would freak me out so I'm far best to wait until some if the water weight has gone etc x x x

Excuse the typos above, x

Angle hope you feel less sore and bloated today? You're doing brilliantly and I think your strength and focus on getting back to plan after off plan days is inspiring. This should really stand you in good stead for maintenance in 2015 once you reached your goal.

It's goin me reevaluating my approach and how I "almost maintained" for just over a year give a take a few pounds here and there. My detox was good for while but I stopped putting the effort in but catching up with you ha reinspired me this monring! X

Thanks Kira,

You do great with maintenance and are always very very focused but you always have been :)

A little less bloated today and certainly no stomach pains like yesterday which is a bonus,
I'm struggling with Water but have been out shopping and to the pictures today with my two granddaughters so I tend not to drink a lot whilst I'm out.

Spotted some wet look / coated jeans in HM and could kick myself I didn't blooming get them :-(

No weigh in today as the little ones stayed over last night and I would never weigh in front if them or drawer attention to my " strange " plan etc
My daughter is having her 3rd girl, we had the gender scan yesterday and I am thrilled as my other daughter had a boy this year so it will be nice to have one if each as babies if that makes sense.
I'm back at work tomorrow after 12 days annual leave, it's always manic this week so dreading it but I'm all sorted for Xmas or as sorted as I can be.

Will defrost the turkey later, prep the pugs in blankets tue, last grocery delivery also tue and I will be at our local supermarket 7am on Xmas Eve for fresh buns for Boxing Day, we have 20 guests Boxing Day so I'm going to do sliced beef in the slow cooker for beef & gravy baps :)

I may have a bit turkey or I may go off the rails, I'm still not 100% sure yet. Thankfully I still have 21 days until my next official weigh in so I'm not worried at all at the moment as my initial goal was to get there and still be in the 13's, in reality I now want a small loss.

Not a lot else to report, a few cravings again today but obviously I knocked myself out of Ketosis in Amsterdam so it's normal to feel like this and I know I will soon be back in it.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend :)

Hi Kat , i did message you back but said it was to short , anyway i lost the message after typing it all and thought right i'll get back to that lol
its been busy day as was out for dinner . as oh birthday . really thinking of restarting and trying to see why i keep failing . thats another thing i spend to much time thinking about , failing . I need to empty my thoughts out .
hope your stomach feels better soon , i know that feeling when on VLCD then food ....
Enjoy your time with your grandaughters . Will they see the sex of baby , i had 5 scans on all baby was laying so we could not see .
You are flying by , love seeing all the photos .
Hows your friend doing ?

Morning all,

For some reason I've really REALLY struggled since Amsterdam, I know I'm out of Ketosis and if I'm honest I think it's purely because it's Xmas week

image-2804874302.jpg

I'm working the next 3 days which is ok as everything I can do is done but I guess I'm a bit stressed out by it all.
Today is Monday and we all know every diet starts on a Monday so here goes . . . . .

My friend has a much higher BMI and was advised to eat 1 meal per day and is doing great bless her :)

I seriously wish it was Jan 2nd so all of my events were over with !

I'm going to do the 100 day challenge but I do have a few things planned already, the biggest challenge for me will be the blind weigh ins :)

Hope everyone is doing ok x x

Hey Angel,

Just catching up with you - lots of exciting things! Congrats to your daughter on another little girl! So exciting to know!

Loving all of your festive plans - I can't believe that Christmas is actually THIS WEEK!

Hope you're feeling suitably recovered now. I find a cup of Slimmatee after a big night really helps me - in both senses! And the following morning, lots and lots of water/peppermint tea.

Have a great week,

xx

you ll get your head back in the game very soon, sure it is just cause you know that xmas is coming and there are still a few breaks to deal with. 2nd of jan is just round the corner and then you have a good long run so your body will have time to adjust and it ll all fly off.

have a fantastic xmas and relax it will all come together

jxx

Thanks everyone,

So far so good today and I have no intention of ruining it with only a few hours left of today :)

I'm just praying I can do the same tomorrow & Wed then I should be pre Amsterdam weight . . . . . All being well !

Water has been a bit better today and so far I'm just short of 3litre,

I'm going to avoid the scales again tomorrow as I still feel massively bloated and would like a happy Xmas so all being well I will feel confident enough to weigh Wed morning as hubby would have a fit if I got the scales out on Xmas day lol.

No doubt I shall keep posting but for anyone taking a few days off the site, I wish you all the very very best for the festive period and a super slim 2015. . . . . . . .

Seasons greetings one and all :) x x x

Hi Angel! It's great to read how well you're doing x I'll be joining you on the dreaded scales on Wednesday but as this past month has been all work (SS)n for zero reward (well 3lbs :mad:) I'm pretty relaxed about it - who knows what the blazes my body is doing, but I'm just doing my bit and clinging on to the SS train for dear life lol.

HUGE congratulations to your daughter and your whole family :) That's fabulous news - and as the youngest of three girls myself (with the attendant advantage of stealing my big sisters' cool clothes as I grew up) congratulations on your third granddaughter x

Keep on keeping on, you're an inspiration hon x

Thanks Bev

I received a fab Xmas card through the post from my CDC with a £5 voucher for January,
Which was a nice touch

Another day is upon us, Xmas Eve's Eve !

Enjoy

Happy Christmas Eve's Eve! Have a fantastic time over the festive period and i'll catch you after the craziness - i'm sure your boxing day party will be spectacular!

xxx

Angel you are doing so well and your will power is an example to us all. I just bury my head in the sand on this diet and stick 100% - its the only way I can do it. Cooked a birthday meal for me, and then for my daughter the day after, including her cake and still had none of it. Won't eat anything at Christmas either. I'm getting quite good at slurping my shake while they all eat. My youngest (6) has had a bad year health wise and has totally gone off food so more often than not I have to feed her - its weird cutting food up, putting it on a fork and then making someone else eat it!!

Sitting here chuckling - I'm still pretending Thursday isn't going to happen! That said not too badly organised for a change, just got the stocking stuff to wrap and the presses for my littlest one and then I'm done - just don't feel at all christmassy. Bloody rabbits got out of their cage yesterday and ate through the cables for the tree lights so spent ages trying to splice teeny cables in really inconvenient places.

Right off to finish making 3d stars for my wreath now and then into the sitting room to reassemble it after finishing painting the walls after the work we had done. Its not finished as the bloody carpenter let us down and didn't sort the steps out so now the furniture(units) won't fit in it so going to empty them (they have been sitting ready waiting to be pushed into place)and move them down to the garage - then at least we can move again. Shame there will be no carpet on half the room but so be it.

Hope work isn't too manic and you feel less bloated soon

Thanks ladies :)

I can't believe it's Xmas Eve, I've cleaned the bathroom, done lots if prep and been for last bits lol

Just need to get ready for work then once work is out of the way I can chill and enjoy the next few days.

Weighed in this morning at exactly 14st which considering all of my Jollys isn't too bad at all.
It's only +2 lb from my dec start weight & considering all of my days / nights away I'm quite pleased as it may even be gone by tomorrow.

Aim is to weigh in on Jan 10th at 13.7 Fingers crossed ! ! !

Going to do another 100% SS day today then I know I can be a little more relaxed tomorrow and Boxing Day then back on SS until New Year's Eve !

Brace yourselves I won't be posting tomorrow, hubby would never forgive me lol so my dear friends I shall take this chance to wish you all a very very merry christmas and best wishes to you all for 2015 x x x x

Ps don't forget no matter what happens over the next few days it isn't the end of our CWP journey, don't be too hard on yourselves, Xmas is only here once a year and there isn't many women who don't put on a couple if LBS of the festive period x x x

Angel you are doing so well and your will power is an example to us all. I just bury my head in the sand on this diet and stick 100% - its the only way I can do it. Cooked a birthday meal for me, and then for my daughter the day after, including her cake and still had none of it. Won't eat anything at Christmas either. I'm getting quite good at slurping my shake while they all eat. My youngest (6) has had a bad year health wise and has totally gone off food so more often than not I have to feed her - its weird cutting food up, putting it on a fork and then making someone else eat it!! Sitting here chuckling - I'm still pretending Thursday isn't going to happen! That said not too badly organised for a change, just got the stocking stuff to wrap and the presses for my littlest one and then I'm done - just don't feel at all christmassy. Bloody rabbits got out of their cage yesterday and ate through the cables for the tree lights so spent ages trying to splice teeny cables in really inconvenient places. Right off to finish making 3d stars for my wreath now and then into the sitting room to reassemble it after finishing painting the walls after the work we had done. Its not finished as the bloody carpenter let us down and didn't sort the steps out so now the furniture(units) won't fit in it so going to empty them (they have been sitting ready waiting to be pushed into place)and move them down to the garage - then at least we can move again. Shame there will be no carpet on half the room but so be it. Hope work isn't too manic and you feel less bloated soon

Hi Bessie
You have great willpower my dear, you've certainly had a busy time if it do massive respect for sticking to plan :) I hope your daughter is ok and you all have a lovely Xmas x x x

Back