Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Good morning you lovely ladies :)

Hope everyone had a fab guilt free Xmas and you've all been thouraghly spoilt.

I've had a great few days, I've are all of the things I wanted to and drank until I fell asleep :)
I fell off the wagon Xmas Eve and had a Indian take away with the family, Xmas day lots of bubbly & food, Boxing Day was our party so again lots & lots if drink and a little food and yesterday was hangover day with junk food and Pepsi :-( although I did manage almost 2litre of water.

My lowest weight so far had been 13.12 ( started at 16.13 ) and this morning I've weighed in at 14.3 which I can cope with and I'm now back in the game and 100% from today ( until NYE )
I don't feel bad as I've had a great Xmas and I know I will be back into the 13's before my weigh in with CDC on 10 Jan :)
To be in the 13's still by my weigh in was my goal although a loss by then would be a bonus !
All in all considering how many " planned breaks " I've had I feel pretty darn good and am so pleased I started when I did or I would have been huuuuuuuuge now !

Off to the sales this morning with my best friend, we didn't plan it very well as Newcastle are at home today so Town will be busy later !

Will catch up with you all this evening, x x x

Glad you had a great christmas- enjoy your shopping

This is all wonderful stuff missy glad your firmly in the drivers seat. I can relate so much to if I hadn't started when I did where would I be? So all in all I'm in the best possible place to prepare for 2015 and I think so are you here s to it!
Jenxx

Hi Kat
you've done so well , bet you felt full by eating just a few mouthfuls of the indian ? 100% is great , i will be joining you , as i started today , did not over eat at xmas . i have my w8 to use , then will Email the cdc today so i can see her before my w8 runs out .
I thought i'd stick to the one in my Town .
enjoy the sales , Next had some lovely clothes in . Happy shopping x

Evening all, Great days shopping although I didn't buy a great deal for me, 1 dress, Julien McDonald ( Debenhams ) sale bargain from £55 to £27 so even if it doesn't fit long its not the need of the world. Jeans size 16 :), 15 pairs of socks, slipper boots, MORE Xmas cards for next year and 3 prezzies to put away. I could have bought loads in the sales but bargains are only bargains if they are useful and as I don't know what size I will be when I thought I would hold off a while.

image-1202271060.jpg

image-1431519801.jpg

Excuse the shopping and washing :)

image-3101249309.jpg

I'm going back into Newcastle in 2 weeks with my daughter so will see how I feel then as I can't stand the shops being like a jumble sale :) 100% SS so far today, tried the beanies Irish cream coffee and also some green tea with salted caramel both stocking fillers and both utterly fab. Need to drink quite a bit more water but getting back into it usually takes a couple of days so I will drink as much as I can today and aim for more each day until I settle between 3 and 4 litres. Nothing else to log, will have a look and see how your all getting on x x x

Last edited:
Just me ( again )

Is anyone thinking if doing the 100 day challenge ?

I'm up for it and literally can't wait to get started,
I'm going to print off a 100 day countdown and maybe do green for 100 % days and red for off plan ( planned days )
I have a couple if events in Jan, then 2 days away in Feb, March is looking ok and we go away start of April and I hope to be at goal by then.

Not sure if I should sign up properly and pay the £20 or just go it alone !

Decisions decisions. . . . . .

image-613443686.jpg

This is the kind of thing I will print then cross off in either red or green.
Any thoughts on other ideas for staying motivated ?

Off to google but what's the 100 day challenge

And put me straight on this please - what has motivated me over xmas is being 100% . It still counts as 109%if I have to do step 2 for my week 12 as long as I stick 100% to the food list ?

And put me straight on this please - what has motivated me over xmas is being 100% . It still counts as 109%if I have to do step 2 for my week 12 as long as I stick 100% to the food list ?

Yes hunni that's still 100% as your sticking to plan, you can do any of the steps.

I'm going to start my personal 95 day challenge on Fri 2nd Jan, I can only do 95 days as I go away in April so will start early rather than not at all. I've marked the days in a spare diary and will cross off each day.
I'm super excited x

Yes hunni that's still 100% as your sticking to plan, you can do any of the steps. I'm going to start my personal 95 day challenge on Fri 2nd Jan, I can only do 95 days as I go away in April so will start early rather than not at all. I've marked the days in a spare diary and will cross off each day. I'm super excited x

Ooh that does sound good, wish I had the guts to do that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What's the 100 day challenge:)

Berry it's basically a 100 day challenge regardless of what step your on, the challenge is to complete the 100 days being 100 %.
Photos taken at the start, half way then at the end.

You can sign up to the official one for £20 extra support and the end photo shoot is in London.

I'm doing mine unofficially as I will be away at the end of it :)

Happy new year one and all :)

Here's to a fab slimmer year ahead for all of us !

Tomorrow is the start of my 95 day challenge . . . . . 95 days until our next holiday to The Dominican, all being well I should be at goal by then.

image-2912187717.jpg

Small pocket diet diary, with my countdown from 95 to our holiday, I will use green dots on the 100% days and the red dots for the planned off days . . . .
Me being me I do have a few things planned in the next 95 days but I know from Dec that I can do this, I know I can have a off plan day and get straight back on it.

I will of course be back to posting more now the festivities are over. I've had a blast and not put on too much weight, my next official weigh in is Jan 10th so I will be happy if I'm back to 13.12 which I was at the start of Dec. With all of the off p,an days and nights that I've had I will be very very happy with that as I'm still around 3 st lighter than before I started !

image-4053840141.jpg

New Years selfie :) We have a afternoon gathering in a local village ( Tynemouth ) so it's quite relaxed although still lots of prossecco & Gin :)

Mother in law even managed to pay me a few rather nice compliments :)

Im at work tomorrow for one day ahead of a week off. I have bottles of water ready, jars of coffee stocked up, green tea, peppermint and of course my all important shakes ( oh and my slimatee ) my children bought me more beanies as stocking fillers and some fab new tea's, My new favourite is green tea with salted caramel.

This month I have 3 " events "
I have a work meal and drinks on 13 Jan
A overnight Edinburgh drink & food on 17 Jan
Then a girlie drunken day 31 Jan

I'm trying my best not to buy new clothes for each occasion but its so blooming hard not to be tempted ( especially when I have vouchers etc ) BUT I can't wait to start buying smaller summer stuff once they start filling the shops !

Sorry to go on again, I will catch up with you all as I'm sure this place will soon get back to normal :)

Thanks ladies :)

Not a good start as I stood in the scales this morning :-(.

Weigh a bit more than I thought

image-465696539.jpg

14.7 ( 02.01.14 )

However we had a blow out take away yesterday so I expect quite a nice drop these 1st few days :)

Got a lot of work to do to get back to my 13.12 by 10th Jan !

I'm 100000000000 % motivated and considering how bloated I feel nothing could tempt me today so here it goes. . . . .

My 95 day countdown starts here :)

Hope everyone enjoyed the festivities but it's time for us to all get back in the game and finish what we started x x x

Hi hun,

I had the same shock this morn too. Doing a few weeks back on plan to get me on the straight and narrow. As long as you enjoyed it and your back that's the main thing.

Good luck. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Morning lovely,

Back at work so posting this morning. Didn't fall off the wagon but I have been off plan since Christmas Day. Been ill also which never helps, and off work which is always more temptation.

Back to it this morning, though tonight's a meal for my cousin's birthday and a meal Sat arvo too...I'm planning a proper restart on Monday and getting going with a couple of weeks of SS.

Despite not being on plan, I have really enjoyed Christmas - I've not gone crazy, I have enjoyed myself though. Looking forward to seeing the steps through - I officially get married this year and that is some sort of incentive!

Happy new year lovely,

xx

Back