Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Morning all,

Day 6 of 96 :)
I've just woken up so a nice long sleep but I'm still in bed & have no intention if getting up for a while yet ! Week off work, hubby and son both away to work and now the house to myself, I'm cold, tired ( still ) and very emotional :) could be the situation with my daughter or it could be PMT either way I'm making the most of a lazy morning and doing nothing ! ! ! Very rare for me :) I'm also staying here to avoid the scales, I need to try to stop my daily weigh in so staying here a bit longer is good as I like to weigh before 9am. Not a lot to report, midweek blues lol & I'm aiming for another green dot / 100% SS day again today so fingers crossed. I want more & more greens in my diary. I know it's a silly thing but I do think it's helping me as just putting that dot on at the end of each day is a victory in itself. Hope everyone has a fab day x x

Just me again,

lazy day going well, catch up TV and a table if drinks to keep me going !

500 ml green tea,
750 ml water
1 litre flask of peppermint, saves me keep boiling the kettle lol

image-1330912306.jpg

Why did I not think if using a thermo flask sooner lol

Last edited:
Angel - you have done so well!! OMG all that weight you've lost when I disappeared :( never mind I'm here now lol xx

Angel - you have done so well!! OMG all that weight you've lost when I disappeared :( never mind I'm here now lol xx

Hi Scooterchick, great to see you,

How are you getting on ? Hope you had a lovely Xmas x x x

Angel I think the red dot and green dot for you calendar is fantastic idea. It's very visual to show your completed on plan days and the more green there ,ore encouraging it is to have more green dots. I totally get it. It's clearly helping and the side effect of lots green dots IS weight loss! Yay!

Hey Scooter! Lovely to see you post.

Evening all

Day 6 of my 95 day holiday countdown is now done and it's another green dot day :)

image-1062111506.jpg

89 days tomorrow until my holiday & I'm feeling super excited and motivated.
Today has been horrendous re cold, headaches, emotional and blurry vision but I know it's all down to the cut back in carbs and all signs I'm getting well & truly back into The Zone so I actually enjoy days like this :)

image-3710047177.jpg

I had the Mushroom Risotto again this evening and rather like it, can't wait to try the Spag Bol but I'm not planning on seeing CDC until 31st Jan as I have enough products to get me through so will have to wait until then :-(

I did contemplate a change to Slim n save
( purely for financial reasons ) but after talking to my friend Fiona and asking questions in various boards I think we are sticking with CWP, as silly as it sounds I want to be at the convention in Nov It looked amazing this year and us just my thing so that's my long term aim ! ! ! !

Shopping day with my older daughter tomorrow
( I still have Xmas vouchers etc ) not sure if I want to spend them or wait and buy holiday / summer stuff in a couple of months time ? ? ?
Decisions decisions

Hope everyone is doing great and getting well and truly back into shake life :)

Just remember one and all. . . . . . . .

slimmer for summer is our new motto :)

ooohhh the convension in nov now thats a fab goal to be workin on. id keep the vouchers and use them when your a bit nearer goal unless something just pops out at ya......:) slim for life!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i want

lovin the green dots
jx

Just a quick one . . . . .

Ive updated my stats and signature,

as you all know my lowest pre Xmas weight was 13.12,

since Xmas I've fluctuated massively between 14.1 and 14.10 BUT I know the 14.10 was because of a blow out take away and not a true gain if that makes sense.

Ive put my current weight at 14.2 as I think that's my most genuine upto date weight.

I had based my January challenge on my weight at 14.10 hence stating a -17 goal loss for Jan

BUT like I say I know the 14.10 was a false reading so I'm going to change my Jan goal on that thread, hope that all makes sense lol

I'm now going to set my jan challenge goal at - 14 and that's with 2 further off plan days :)

no need to respond to this post I was just wanting to clarify for my own records etc x

image-788132192.jpg

Based on my weight at 14.2 :)

image-3769775894.jpg

Based on my ideal of 10.13 :)

image-1852399348.jpg

Just for comparison,

10.13 takes me JUST into the Normal range . . . . I've been lower than 10.13 but feel I look best between 11.7 and 10.7 so 10.13 is bang in the middle :)

Naturally I may change my mind as I get lower ( I did last time as this can be so addictive )

Wide awake as I've slept quite a lot today, so sorry for the extra posts this evening lol

Morning Angel! That's great app! Really help seeing BMI visually. Again love the planning and focus as you move down the weights and sizes. Have agreat day! Super easy I hope.

Morning all,

Water and coffee so far :)

Heading into Newcastle today with my older daughter so you will all get a rest from my excessive posting lol :)

Hope everyone has another super fab day. I keep thinking it's Friday and although it's not here just yet the weekend is almost upon is that another week closer than we were last week, it's a full week into the new year and for many it's a harder time than mon - fri so keep strong ! ! !

WE CAN DO IT x

Have a great day with your daughter. I'm out for a meal tonight which is a little frustrating as i'm back in the zone, but hey ho - life goes on. Scales are heading down which is fab and hoping to see my old friend 11st7lb again soon...I don't think i'll make it there this week, but next week - i'll be there!

xx

Evening all,

A fab 100% SS day.

I hadn't realised its day 7 since starting my " dot " diary lol

image-193593157.jpg

A slight blip getting back into it with the two red dots but doing fine since then, lots of cravings after the madness of the festivities but the past few days have been " green " days ie 100% SS, long may it continue although we have a planned trip to Edinburgh next weekend for a friends birthday so drink and food for 2 days :-( After that I have nothing until Sat 31st Jan which is also my next official weigh in with CDC so still plenty of time for that - 14 lb target for Jan :)

Not a bad days shopping today . . . .
I'm not a fan of strumming in the sales but Debenhams was pretty chilled so I picked up a dress ( stretchy fabric so should still be ok for my holidays ) its a nice Julien McDonald Xebra print light weight and was down from £45 to £13.50 ( 70% off )
I also bagged a nice Debenhams waterfall blazer type jacket. I have several but this was also £45 down to £13.50 so as I had vouchers I couldn't resist.
My last bargain was a maxi dress in Primarni a bargain at £2 YES £2 lol, not sure how or why but who am I to argue lol, fingers crossed it will be ok as I can tighten the belt as I drop down the sizes.

Getting more and more excited by buying new clothes and I am trying not to but some things are to good to resist, I've saved some vouchers and will wait until Feb for my next shopping trip as myself and hubby have 2 nights in York Valentines weekend and will visit the retail outlet as well as the city centre . . . .

image-2740198081.jpg

image-2044349777.jpg

image-1591654071.jpg

Wouldn't be me if I didn't share my pics lol . . . .

Back to work on Sunday and praying I'm back at my 13.12 pre Xmas weight by then, then I can concentrate on real losses instead of losing what I've gained.

Hope everyone has had a fab day :)

Wow! Love your shopping haul! Brilliant! Also love you diary & dots! I so want a diary like yours! Where's it from? Love the fact you can see the whole month of two pages and have room to record weekly losses for the month and the dots are brilliant - round gold stars! Hee! Hee!

you are so in the zone Angel it's just so inspiring! Defoe helping me keep on track!

Wow! Love your shopping haul! Brilliant! Also love you diary & dots! I so want a diary like yours! Where's it from? Love the fact you can see the whole month of two pages and have room to record weekly losses for the month and the dots are brilliant - round gold stars! Hee! Hee!

you are so in the zone Angel it's just so inspiring! Defoe helping me keep on track!

Thanks Kira . . .
Diary is or was 3 for £1 at the card factory lol, ideal size to keep with my Cambridge weight card etc. small enough to be discreet bit large enough that I can see what's going on at the same time.

I would love to do it all on PC but I never ever use my old laptop and don't think there is a suitable program for iPad or iPhone so back to basics and the facing on keeps my mind active.

Hope you've had a good day ?

X

Hey angel u r doing fab getting back on track! It's great that an early couple of red dots didn't make u give up but power through. Best of luck for weigh in Sunday I'll have my fingers crossed for u that u r at least 13st 12 xx

Thanks Willpowerwoman

I couldn't wait :)

image-2775925102.jpg

Woop woop 13.13 this morning,
Super happy as Monday I weighed in at a 14.10, I did say I didn't think it was a true reading as I had a takeaway the evening prior ( hence red dots lol ) however I'm pretty darn pleased with myself this morning.

I know it sounds silly but I was sat in the sofa last night and felt slimmer, I looked at my lower half , and was quite happy with how I looked. I know we all have good & bad days but it was one of those where I thought ooooh do my legs look that small ! !

I had wanted to stay within the 13's in dec but I had more time off plan than I intended and guess what I don't regret it for one moment I guess it's all about getting my mind set that a few days off isn't the end of my journey and as lots if us realises Cambridge will kind of be a way of life, I guess I may be a constant dipper in and out but the trick will be to get back into it before my weight gets out of hand. I'm super happy to be back in the 13's already and next stop is the 12's !

It's a strange thing to think about but it's like a security blanket, weight on = back on Cambridge and get it off.
I'm not planning on putting weight in once I get to goal but after my honeymoon in 2012 I did and at the time I just couldn't get back into it feeling I had tuned it all but now my mind is adjusting and I know I don't have to be massively strict with myself on SS and a few breaks here and there could actually help me finish the race !

Sorry to ramble, just thinking out loud,

Super happy this morning :)
Changing beds & a bit house woke today, so pleased I don't have to leave home as the weather is vile. Stay safe everyone and have a blooming good day ! ! !

LOOK AT THAT WEIGH IN!! Amazing and a real boost for you.

Weather's not too bad here so far...a little grey but not the storms you have up north.

Have a great weekend,

xx

Thanks ladies :)

My garden furniture is all over the place :-( but I'm not going out to rescue it lol, that's a job for hubby once the winds pass in a few days.

I've changed beds, done 3 loads of washing and then thought it would be a good idea to try in holiday stuff and swimwear . . . .

The results are ok, not good, not bad but ok.

image-2222326550.jpg

87 days to go,
4 photos taken today but the bottom one was in Vegas after our honeymoon.

My aim is to get as close to that as possible,

Although this is our 3rd visit to The Dominican I've never been when I've been " slim " Don't get me wrong I'm quite lucky that I never feel awful about myself but I do Feel better when I'm slimmer if that makes sense.

This was me there last year !

image-1095916255.jpg

image-2904030736.jpg

image-1409755802.jpg

I never feel horrendous but I know I can look & feel south better plus I get to pack more if my clothes are smaller lol

I am itching to see the sizes drop again, I tried several items today which I know will be too big by then and that made my day as they are items that I traditionally feel good in ( I have favourite items I've had for several years )
I'm pleased I kept vouchers and didn't spend them all yesterday.

I'm tempted to do a countdown to Valentines weekend as not only do I have 2 nights away with hubby but that will be my next planned shopping trip lol

Super good mood today so please forgive me if I post excessively x

Back