Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Great you've had a super day and so jealous too you will be on your Jolly's in 4 weeks! You'll have lost quite a lot more by then I bet! Just love you planning, thoughts and focus!

Morning all, major slip ups so the scales told me to get off this morning.

I seriously think it's a panic with the holiday getting closer.
My day in Edinburgh this weekend then 5 days away with best friend before the end if the month, it's like my brain knows I'm going to gain so thinking

" what the hell , your gain to gain so what's the point "

I need to counteract that with yes I will have a gain but I'm in control and at the moment I'm not :-(

I know I will pull it back, I know it's a mixture of PMT,

emotions ( I hate Mother's Day since my mum passed away )

stress, I'm working lots of overtime due to being off so much last year I'm chasing my tail paying bills etc

None if those MAKE me eat food though I know only I make that decision but it's always in the heat of the moment and the worst part is I don't stop when I'm full :-(
I only stop once I've eaten everything I've desired 9 times out of 10 I don't even enjoy it :-(

I'm going to have a reflective day today and try to get my head back in the game.
I start work at 17hr and will be home by 3am so a later shift out of my comfort zone but needs must.

Hope your all doing better than I am, fingers crossed today goes my way :)

Morning my lovely,

I am so with you - I am just struggling to stay with it at the moment - social events pick up pace, and I can't seem to get myself back to being good. It's like Sat, Sun - off plan, Monday - try and be on plan and fail, then dither about for the rest of the week. Though I keep planning, I never seem to stick with it, ending up in a worse place than when I started, and then it's the weekend again and i've got nowhere...

There are always so many factors which never help - no matter how strong we think we are. You're going through a bit of a stormy sea at the moment, but we'll help you stay on.

You've done incredibly well so far, and sometimes these social things do pile up. Perhaps moving from SS to SS+ or Step 2 might help? How far away are you from your target now - perhaps until post holiday that might help?

xx

Thanks Flick, it's so annoying how I can wake up full of focus and positivity yet a few hours late I've stuffed my face without even thinking.

Vita, you said on flicks wall 2 days off plan can be put right in 2 days on plan. . . . . . . .
I have a good few days before I go to Edinburgh so I'm going to use that as my focus ( not my holiday ) but just getting to my day out on Sat and fingers crossed the scales are back to where they were by then.

We all know slip ups happen and I've thought about it all morning and I'm going to try not to be too hard on myself.

As always so many wise words on here, thank you ladies :)

On way to work and 100% on track so far !

Thanks again ladies, if it wasn't for the support on social media I'm not sure I would have had a
" good " morning ! X

Well done on the magical 12's! Maybe think of the amazing feeling you had whey out saw them when you make your choices for the weekend and the rest of the week... What feels better? Eating the cake, or seeing the 12's? No one will judge you for passing on the cake in favour of a delicious cup of tea!

Well done on the magical 12's! Maybe think of the amazing feeling you had whey out saw them when you make your choices for the weekend and the rest of the week... What feels better? Eating the cake, or seeing the 12's? No one will judge you for passing on the cake in favour of a delicious cup of tea!

Thanks, the 12's were a magical moment and your right it's that feeling that lasts far longer than a very short lived high from ANY food :)

So far so good, at work for a good few hours but still 100% on track thank goodness x x

Kat you'll be back in the 12's in a couple of days and most certainly by the weekend.

I completely understand what what you said about bit stopping, there is no time to stop and thin in that situation and I've experienced it myself and I can't even advise you on how to prevent it. Interesting how you described you didn't stop when full but only when you had fulfilled your desires of the foods you wanted to eat? That really struck a chord with me and perhaps understanding that is what we need to address to prevent a blip from becoming a full on binge? Why do we desire xyz?

I'll be making over that for a while I'm sure! Glad you got back on track and hope tomorrow is another great day. You can do this as you've been doing it so successfully. So don't let a blip or binge undo the work so far and get back on like you've done before.

Thanks Kira,

Still at work & most importantly still on track ( no pun intended )

This week has been pmt, stress and more emotional than normal with Mother's Day.
I've always been a emotional eater and I know it just got the better of me but fingers crossed tomorrow will be another good day & I can keep my head back in the game until at least Sat.

All being well I will be back where I was by then and that may motivate me to not go as wild at the weekend.
I think I've managed to get out of a " Mother's Day " meal with hubby, he had wanted is go go out for a Indians but after the slip up I'm not happy about going, madness as a Indians would be far more enjoyable than my mini binge.

I should be home by 3, haircut 12.15 and back at work at 16hr for another late shift tomorrow. I've found today strangely easy so I'm praying I can keep it that way. I'm generally quite good once I've had a off plan day but you just never know how out minds will work.

I'm talking to myself constantly telling myself I can do it and I will do it :)
No TOTM yet ( only 1 day late ) that could also be a factor in the scales but I'm not making excuses as I did cave big style.
I go away 4 weeks today which indicates TOTM will be here the 1st week if my blooming holiday :-( not good at all when it's a beach resort.

Anyway enough if my waffling it's after 0040,

Catch you all tomorrow and again thank you all for your kind, supportive & encouraging words x x x

Have agreat day Kat you can do this! I'm hoping you amazing positive attitude and commitment to this has rubbed off as I've switched to CWP and on day 3 today. Have to say I do like the tetras and there is something good about having the consultant weigh and measure you. I though about you often to help give me focus the first couple of days and it really helped especially yesterday when I had to use a couple distractions techniques!

Morning lovely,

Well done on your on plan day yesterday - I know you can do it.

Yesterday went really well for me - the sunny weather helped! Hoping for this sunshine to at least stay around until lunch - I want to keep up this walking at lunchtime as it keeps me motivated, but also stops me thinking about food!

Have a fab one.

xx

Morning ladies :)

Up and bright & breezy this morning, scales show a nice drop which is enough to keep me on plan today ( all being well )

Coffee & water going down a treat. . . .

Kira I think you were so right when you said about thinking about the triggers, I know I'm a emotional eater but I do need to work on how to prevent it or stop it faster once it starts.
I always cave with food items which give instant gratification rather than a nice " meal " it's as though the " picking " & snacking isn't as bad in my mind when in reality a " meal " would likely be better.
I have to confess I nearly always cave in when I'm alone. I don't make a secret of it and I tell my best friend if my slip ups and I certainly don't hide it from hubby but never cave if we are say together. . .. . . It's a strange old world and god knows what makes our minds work.
Kira, I tried other VLCD and always come back to CWP and have to agree the tetra shakes are super easy and tasty, your doing fab :)

Flick the brighter weather always helps as it makes us think of summer and getting extra flesh out. It's bright but freezing here, ideal weather for a jog but not had a lot of sleep and have a hair appointment then back to work so no chance today. I'm going to have to plot my next one and get it back in my head like last week.

Today should be problem free, fingers crossed it goes as well as yesterday.

Here's to a good day for us all x x x

Last edited:
Afternoon all,

just about ready to leave for work. Still on track, one shake down and around 2 litre of water so far. I'm feeling pretty damn good but after the last few days I'm trying not to run away with myself . . .

Praying its as easy as yesterday. I feel if I can get today done 100% then its a straight run to Sat as I generally find day 1 & 2 the hardest :-(

Still no TOTM. . . . . . Massively bloated but i don't mind as I know why.

Consulted my diary and I may manage a long walk on Sunday depending on my hangover from Sat :)

I'm also planning on a evening " run " ( walk / run / jog ) next tue and wed late evening so long as my shifts don't change.

I am desperate to keep moving but these past couple of shifts have mucked up my usual routine . . . .

Here's to another fab day today :)

Hey Kat,

Glad you're feeling more chipper - we're both in quite a similar place at the moment, so I know a good cheer on always helps.

Well done on your forward planning - i'm sure you'll get out on Sunday - the fresh air will help the hangover! Just think, whilst you're out walking, i'll be out too puffing away on a run! :) Now you've started, well done on finding time in your planner to do it - getting it in the diary now will, i'm sure, help you to stick with it.

Have a good shift - enjoy your free water! ;)

xx

Hope you've had an easy day Kat? I'm sure you will mange your emotional eating and I comoketely understand it as relate to it as I have the same difficulty. I did mange it during 2013 when I maintained to a degree I had very few binges and I think I had less sress going on which helped. So mane the answer is if we manage our stresses we can manage emotional eating?! Far too philosophical for this time off the evening!

Look forward to reading how your day has been.

Morning all, managed to her through yesterday
( just ) the scales still aren't my friends but I'm still PMT ( few days late again )
Very tired after another late shift. Back on my normal shift today & tomorrow so fingers crossed the next two days should be a little easier.
Not a lot to report this morning but will check back in later x x

Just about to head off to work . . . .

I think planning a jog / walk/ run will keep me on track so I've got my stuff ready and all being well if I'm home this evening by 2330 I shall go for a run:)

That should help me stay focused today . . . . . .

Thanks again for all of the wise words and support, gutted I won't be where I wanted to be by Sat but I know I only have myself to Blame and only I can put it right :)

Here's to another good day !

You amazing woman you - that really is dedication to go out that late (although I much prefer running in the dark - less people can see me!)

Have a fab shift, and don't worry about the weekend weight - just know you're a darn sight closer than if you hadn't have stuck with it.

xx

Back