DAY 1 AGAIN, HI ALL!

Hi Kathryn & Roch,

I am a serial restarter too and will be starting again tomorrow!!!

So good luck to you both and lets do this!!!!!!

xx

Day 1

Full of hope and getting on with it. I am certain that I can do this!

My head feels in the 'right place' today.

Good luck everyone

xxxx

I'm restarting again today!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!
Lost 4stone last yerar ... went from size 20/22 to size 12/14 ... now size 14 clothes getting tight - but WON'T go into size 16's!!!! so it's back to SS again for me ... need to post so I won't cheat!!
Good luck everyone!!!

The support on this site is fantastic - good luck to everyone.

I'm on day 4 of my second attempt at CD - did LL in 2004 and was so disciplined it was incredible. I do think there's no time like the first time you do these VLCD but determination is needed and support so being logged on here is great.

:)

Nearly time for bath and bed!
5 litres down, 2 tetras and soup
having a few cravings but staying on top of it
quite pleased with myself!
hope everyone is ok
xx

good luck on your re-starting the diet
i had to do it myself today
so far so good

*fingers crossed*

gunna have a early night though

and pad lock the kitchen

;)

Day 2

Morning all!

Is it possible to lose 6lb in 2 days?

Cos I got weighed this morning and thats what has happened!

anyone?

anyone know?
I was 17 stone 6 on Sunday. Today I am 17 stone. Really pleased if this is the case.

Hope everyone else is ok. Feeling headachy but soldiering on!

Morning all!

Is it possible to lose 6lb in 2 days?

Cos I got weighed this morning and thats what has happened!

Yes! It is mainly glycogen in the first 3 days .... but it is a start. Well done!!!! The rest will fall off you now!

I stuck to it yesterday ... and on day 2 now - not weighed myself again, as I'm a slow loser and then I'll get demotivated!

day 2

nearly end of day 2. had two shakes, cup veg drink and a little bit of chicken. plus about 5 litres water. feel fine too, but going to bed soon to prevent eating tonight!

Kathryn, I am just like you!!!!

Hi, I am a serial re-starter!!!! Start the day all optimistic, get thru until the evening and then binge like hell. Get annoyed, count the weeks to christmas, think, "If I had stuck to it in July, I would be.........down by now" think, "Okay, tomorrow, I am back SS will be good, if I can get thru 3 days etc....." then the weekend draws nigh, think "maybe I should start Monday" ugh:( the mental feeling of failure is worse!!!! So today, I am re-starting, when I get to the evening, once my daughter is in bed (hubby away for a few days) I am going to have a pedicure and facial, to kill time......if I get thru one full day, then tomorrow evening I will soak in the bath for hours, will go out today to buy lovely blue and pink candles. Then day 3 (that elusive, well day 2 is elusive too). After one week, I will be squeaky clean, with shiny lovely toes and baby soft feet, lovely hands, shiny hair, lovely shaped eyebrows, tidy wardrobe, etc.......anything to keep me busy and not sit in front of the telly. Going out today to buy body brush, ROC cellulite cream, foot spa, and the candles (all in all cheaper than bingeing and much much nicer) in fact I will do my nails every eveing change nail polish colour to match whatever I will wear next day.............

Don't stop now!!!! Your friends will always be there, GIN will always be there, but the days are ticking by FAST!!!!!!

So we can do this!!!!!!:)

Kathryn, I am just like you!!!!

Hi, I am a serial re-starter!!!! Start the day all optimistic, get thru until the evening and then binge like hell. Get annoyed, count the weeks to christmas, think, "If I had stuck to it in July, I would be.........down by now" think, "Okay, tomorrow, I am back SS will be good, if I can get thru 3 days etc....." then the weekend draws nigh, think "maybe I should start Monday" ugh:( the mental feeling of failure is worse!!!! So today, I am re-starting, when I get to the evening, once my daughter is in bed (hubby away for a few days) I am going to have a pedicure and facial, to kill time......if I get thru one full day, then tomorrow evening I will soak in the bath for hours, will go out today to buy lovely blue and pink candles. Then day 3 (that elusive, well day 2 is elusive too). After one week, I will be squeaky clean, with shiny lovely toes and baby soft feet, lovely hands, shiny hair, lovely shaped eyebrows, tidy wardrobe, etc.......anything to keep me busy and not sit in front of the telly. Going out today to buy body brush, ROC cellulite cream, foot spa, and the candles (all in all cheaper than bingeing and much much nicer) in fact I will do my nails every eveing change nail polish colour to match whatever I will wear next day.............

Don't stop now!!!! Your friends will always be there, GIN will always be there, but the days are ticking by FAST!!!!!!

So we can do this!!!!!!:)

day 3

Thank you for that dyingtobeslim! Good luck for today!

I am in ketosis this morning which is fab!

I have lost 7lb so far!

Hope everyone else is ok!

xxx

ME TOO

HI THERE

I TOO AM FINDING IT HARD TO RESTART:mad: . I WOULD LIKE TO RE-LOOSE 24LB BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY IN 6 WEEKS TIME - THAT WILL ALSO BE THE 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF GETTING TO GOAL SO WOULD LOVE TO BE BACK THERE AGAIN FOR THAT. :)

I AM FINE ALL DAY THEN ABOUT TEA TIME THE LITTLE VOICES START AND HEY PRESTO I GIVE IN :confused:

BUT NOT ANYMORE!

WILL KEEP READING YOUR POST TO KEEP MY RESOLVE GOING

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Well i am nearly at the end of day 3...feeling fine...not hungry at all.

sorry to hear you've had a slip Mrs b, what happened?

day 5

have had a few slips but all ok now. Don't expect to have lost much on Sunday but I refuse to call today day one again! It is DAY 5!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Back