DAY 1 AGAIN, HI ALL!

THINK

Hi Kathryn
FORGET THE SLIPS THERE NOT IMPORTANT (((HUGS)))

Now is important and forget everything else,SS is easier if you dont have a slip as then you will get into full Ketosis and the HUNGER goes I promise,yes your Chatterbox tells you to eat but you have to be really strong and tell it to take one !!!!
You can do this always read back your positive posts and remember how it felt/you felt at that time you were typing it?I did it as someone days Ive nearly cracked,it took me 13 days of fully SSING to not feel that phyiscal hunger!So take a look at those 7lbs you lost earlier this week and think if you ss how quick you have these losses again and again??
XXC

POSITIVE VIBES FOR EVERYONE (including me!!)

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

i'll post me losses tomorrow

Hi Kathryn

How are you getting on? :)

I'm on day 11 of my re start, I have had 2 'slips' but like you I refuse to go back to day 1 again :eek:

I lost 9lbs on my first weigh in and want to lose 3 stone by xmas, so stopping this isn't an option!

Like you I also would like a baby at the end of this and feel it is def the weight that is preventing it happening!

Well I lost 8lb!!

So am well pleased, especially as I ate a fair bit

Was 17'6
now 16'12

Intend to do 790 plan all this week as I find it much easier to do. Hope you are ok Emmie Lou and everyone else xxx

(have to try and update ticker now lol)

Hi Kathryn
8lbs is brilliant :) Well done you!

I'd love to know how you get on with the 790 plan as i've had a few slip ups and am thinking about trying it!

Well done Kathryn :D

I started yet again yesterday and have managed to SS for nearly 2 whole days - a record for me! :p

Feeling really well at the moment so think I could be getting into ketosis.

Lost 3.2 lbs so far.

Good luck and keep up the good work:eek:

Fixed the damn thing. Thanks Irene. well done everyone else, lets keep this up!

Back