Day 1 again

Well here I am on day 1 again...lol...:)After losing weight on a VLCD and putting it back on again ( and a bit more :( ) I am determined that this will be last time.As I only have 1 pair of jeans left that fit me and a couple of pairs of leggings, Oh and a couple of bras that cut off my circulation!!! lol.... I have decided that its now or never. No more eating the kids left overs!!The OH has strict instructions that he is making dinner for the next week much to his dismay :) Poor Kids :D. Anyway hoping tomorrow goes well and that I dont feel too rough. Look forward to chatting to you all soon - sal x:)

Bubble&Squeak said:
Well here I am on day 1 again...lol...:)After losing weight on a VLCD and putting it back on again ( and a bit more :( ) I am determined that this will be last time.As I only have 1 pair of jeans left that fit me and a couple of pairs of leggings, Oh and a couple of bras that cut off my circulation!!! lol.... I have decided that its now or never. No more eating the kids left overs!!The OH has strict instructions that he is making dinner for the next week much to his dismay :) Poor Kids :D. Anyway hoping tomorrow goes well and that I dont feel too rough. Look forward to chatting to you all soon - sal x:)

Hi Sal, I started yesterday for the second time and can relate to everything u have said....... the bit about your bra made me chuckle because that's me! You r lucky that your OH will cook, my husband can't boil an egg so I'm cooking fillet steak tonight for him and the boys ...... Just hope I don't slobber all over it lol!
Keep in touch would love 2 know how u get on. How much do u want to lose? I've got 3 stones to shift. Good luck x

Hi Ladies, well im off next Monday [31st] to meet my new CC having not done CD for a long time, and im so motivated to get rid of at least 3 stone.... dreading having my weigh in as im the heaviest and fattest ive ever been.... I have always found this site to be very supportive and look forward to meeting new friends and giving each the support that we will need at certain times.
good luck
Kim x

Hi Kim, I'm at my heaviest 2 but we are soon to change all that aren't we? Welcome on board and can't wait to find out how u get on x

Hi Guys well had a shock at my weigh in was even heavier than i thought!!! - day 2 today and so far so good..... really liking the maple & Pecan porridge - hows everyone else getting on?

Hi, I am on day 2 of my restart and starving!! No headache though so am very pleased about that x

Hi Guys well had a shock at my weigh in was even heavier than i thought!!! - day 2 today and so far so good..... really liking the maple & Pecan porridge - hows everyone else getting on?

Hiya Kim, don't worry what ever you weigh now its just a number and the most important thing is you have started so ....... just watch those numbers start reducing. I've just had my first weigh in and lost 10lbs, so I wish you luck its a great feeling!
GMC2011

Hi, I am on day 2 of my restart and starving!! No headache though so am very pleased about that x

Stick with it Hon to get past the first 3 horrible days. You have done well so far ...... just think of that little black number you could be wearing for Christmas!
GMC2011 xxx

Grrr, I know, you're so right but flippin Eck, I could eat a scabby horse :0) x

Grrr, I know, you're so right but flippin Eck, I could eat a scabby horse :0) x

Can you imagine what it was like for me tonight......... my husband and boys had fish and chips tonight!!!!!
I just thought about that post that said this diet is about choice rather than feeling like being in prison and it soon made me feel better.
I can still smell the flippin chip smell in the house ....... Oh well just off for a pint of water ....cant wait LOL!
GMC xx

Ooh GMC that is proper spooky, I have literally just re-read it before reading this!!
Sadly I fall into the prison category, no doubt about it! x

Ooh GMC that is proper spooky, I have literally just re-read it before reading this!!
Sadly I fall into the prison category, no doubt about it! x

Jessica, break out of jail then!!!! It's just your mind set. Try it the next time you feel weak, just say to yourself (not out loud coz you might get arrested) LOL "No I don't want it and I'm making a choice not to have it because I want to be slim and feel fab by Christmas"! Say it a few times and you convince yourself.
Let me know how you get on xxx
GMC

Yeah, I might end up in ACTUAL prison if I speak to myself in a firm voice in public. Oh I can just see it...... x

Um, only not convinced because I think with me any type of diet will always be a means to an end.
I love cooking, eating, socializing and I'm a feeder, I love to feed people.
It's probably all a very unhealthy approach but as long as i keep some kind of loose control on it I figure it will all be ok............... maybe x

Um, only not convinced because I think with me any type of diet will always be a means to an end.
I love cooking, eating, socializing and I'm a feeder, I love to feed people.
It's probably all a very unhealthy approach but as long as i keep some kind of loose control on it I figure it will all be ok............... maybe x

That's so funny that's my nic name at work 'The Feeder' ..... I am the same and I'm doing this out of choice until I get down to a reasonable weight, but I love grub so I will have to make some changes otherwise I'll be back to square one and I don't want to go through this again. xx

Yeah, I'm absolutely the same but I'm in resentful mode at the moment. As soon as I get into Ketosis and my tummy stops shouting at me ill be fine.
I lost 23 lb during my last attempt so if I can do that again I'll be well happy x
How much have you got to go? x

jessicacaca said:
Yeah, I'm absolutely the same but I'm in resentful mode at the moment. As soon as I get into Ketosis and my tummy stops shouting at me ill be fine.
I lost 23 lb during my last attempt so if I can do that again I'll be well happy x
How much have you got to go? x

3 stones was my goal - 10lbs this week so still a bit of away to go to get into the jeans hanging on my bedroom door! Hey ho will be worth it xx

Me too :0)

Ladies ive tried the cappacino shake tonight - love it.....had it on crushed iced mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back