1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 am i doing it right?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Adele82, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Adele82

Adele82 New Member

Hi all, I went to my first meeting last night, I am officially at my heaviest I have never been the weight I am now. So today I woke feeling positive about my new life that was just about to start. I decided to do the extra easy plan this is what I've had today could you take a look and let me know if I'm doing it right. Breakfast. 2 weetabix with milk from healthy A. Lunch. Some cockles in vinegar a orange and a pear. Snack. Couple of strawberries and bamanna. Tea. Mint lamb chops 4syns mash and veg and gravy. Any feedback would be appriciated. Thanks Adele x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.