Day 1 and here for the long haul. . . . . . . . . .

The fluctuations in weight can be a real nightmare. I have stopped weighing everyday as i just could stand the emotional stress of it. I prefer to do just a mid week one. I'm sure you'll be fine by Sunday, afterall you will lose weight with this diet if you stay 100%.

It is funny how you can still prepare food and resist it.
Hope you have a good day

The fluctuations in weight can be a real nightmare. I have stopped weighing everyday as i just could stand the emotional stress of it. I prefer to do just a mid week one. I'm sure you'll be fine by Sunday, afterall you will lose weight with this diet if you stay 100%.

It is funny how you can still prepare food and resist it.
Hope you have a good day

Thanks :) I'm usually the one saying everything you've said, I'm going to put the scales away until Sunday to try and help resist them.

I guess just being in Ketosis helps with the resistance as I know I'm just not hungry :)

Desperately want to be in the 14st range this week and I thought it was a sure bet until today hey Ho though our bodies are very strange so whom am I to question why lol.
Can't wait for Sunday now x

Uh oh

Fell of the wagon yesterday in spectacular fashion, flipping livid with myself !
But straight back on as today is another day so here goes back to square one. I always convince myself I will still be in Ketosis as I think it makes it easier on the mind, I know that sounds daft but its all in the mind isn't it ? So if I convince myself lol then maybe I will be ok the next few days.

I think I fell off due to no drop in the dreaded scales for a few days. Well there's a change this morning and not the way I wanted it but its no ones fault but my own.

I have 48 hours before my official weigh in and at worst I would like a STS this week. I'm going do dig out my 30 day shred DVD and start next week. I would do it this morning but we are having a valuation on the house done so have had a busy morning already and am just waiting for the chartered surveyor before I have to get ready for work.

On the plus side I placed a order for another 8 weeks of Exante so that will see with with enough products for almost 4 months now :) I will be at goal by then ( please god lol )

Nothing else to report except as we all know the cheating may feel good for a small period of time but I feel much worse for it this morning :) don't do it girls, its just not worth it. I was in tears late last night and that's not a good end to any day :-(

Aaww hun.... We are a very forgiving lot here...just get back on the wagon. You will be ok...

I find it easier to write it here if a stray rather than keep it hidden with myself..

And you may see a pattern to cheating..stress.totm..tiredness...that you can break yourself from doing

On another note everytime i go past the krispy kreme stand in tescos i wanna cheat sooooo bad. But i know come september when im a skinny..i can have a real kk from the kk shop in new york...

Find spmething to focus on that will keep you strong whilst your dieting.. for me its my NY trip..months away i know. But enough motivation to stop me grabbing a KK and shuveling it down my gob....

Were all with you angel..you got back up :)

Nik
Xx

Aaww hun.... We are a very forgiving lot here...just get back on the wagon. You will be ok...

I find it easier to write it here if a stray rather than keep it hidden with myself..

And you may see a pattern to cheating..stress.totm..tiredness...that you can break yourself from doing

On another note everytime i go past the krispy kreme stand in tescos i wanna cheat sooooo bad. But i know come september when im a skinny..i can have a real kk from the kk shop in new york...

Find spmething to focus on that will keep you strong whilst your dieting.. for me its my NY trip..months away i know. But enough motivation to stop me grabbing a KK and shuveling it down my gob....

Were all with you angel..you got back up :)

Nik
Xx

Thanks nix, I have my sept holl and my 40th in July but your so right there is always a trigger and I knew it was coming as I have been a but stressed the last few days, combo of work and house but I should have known better. I don't want to fall into the trap of falling off and getting back on. I need to get back into walking but I'm working loads at the moments so don't have time as my usual walk is a 3hour one. I did join a gym last year and loved it but because of my shifts I just can't do everything so that was the thing to go :-(
Back on track today and no looking back.
Thanks again x x x x

Over a litre of water so far and packs in my work bag !

I already know I will be ok today.

Valuation on house should go how we want it to so that stress should be something in the past :) I'm sure the worry of that caused my off day yesterday so here's to a good day everyone.

Will catch up after work x

Most of us mess up from time to time but you did the right thing and got straight back on it today!
Sometime getting straight back on it is the hardest part so well done x

Most of us mess up from time to time but you did the right thing and got straight back on it today!
Sometime getting straight back on it is the hardest part so well done x

Managed yesterday without any problems so tomorrow is week 3 weigh in, D Day lol not got a clue how it will go but another good day ahead today so fingers crossed as any loss is a loss :)

Keep up the good work!

Which iPad do you have? Are you using the app or the actual website? I have the IPad 4 and can change my stats and my signature on it providing I access the site through one of the Internet engines.

Keep up the good work!

Which iPad do you have? Are you using the app or the actual website? I have the IPad 4 and can change my stats and my signature on it providing I access the site through one of the Internet engines.

Ooooh I use the app,
Will check on my iPad tomorrow after weigh in and search for the site and see if I can do it that way.
Hope your doing ok ? :)

Well day 20 over so week 3 weigh in tomorrow, gutted I won't be in the 14's but they will be so close I know I will be there mid week :)

Had a soup and a bar so far today plus 2ltr of water, will have more water and another soup now so all being well the scales will drop even a tiny bit in the morning and I will be happy :)

Hope everyone has had a good day x x x

Keep up the good work!

Just wanted to say and I can update on the main site on my iPad :) yayyyyyyy saves getting the dinosaur laptop out lol x x

Yay ( kind of )

Week 3 weigh in is 15.1
Last week was 15.4

So technically a 3lb drop however scales showed that Tuesday so fingers crossed for another drop mid week :)

Will update my stats ASAP as on phone at the moment x

Hi! Angel, dropping by to see how you are doing. Well done on the 3lb loss that's great! The odd blip is fine when you just move straight back on to plan. The daily weighing is only good if you are not affected by the fluctuation of numbers as they can go up and down and up again before they go down on one's official weigh in. Fortunately as a daily weigher it works for me as I don't let any "gain" bother me. I find it irritating but it helps me stay on track even now I've switched from S&S to 5:2 to shift the remaining 8 and half pounds and hopefully maintain! Keep up the good work! And by the way great changes you've made at home for hubbie and the kids! Definitely helps having no crisps in the house and only fruit!

Hi! Angel, dropping by to see how you are doing. Well done on the 3lb loss that's great! The odd blip is fine when you just move straight back on to plan. The daily weighing is only good if you are not affected by the fluctuation of numbers as they can go up and down and up again before they go down on one's official weigh in. Fortunately as a daily weigher it works for me as I don't let any "gain" bother me. I find it irritating but it helps me stay on track even now I've switched from S&S to 5:2 to shift the remaining 8 and half pounds and hopefully maintain! Keep up the good work! And by the way great changes you've made at home for hubbie and the kids! Definitely helps having no crisps in the house and only fruit!

Thanks Kira :) hubby has lost quite a bit just with the changes so its all good at the moment.

Hope the 5:2 is going well, you certainly have a stubborn last 8lb. Will pop back across to cd / silver members to keep up with your progress, your aways such a huge motivator :) you have such dedication and will power, I know I would have given up if it weren't for your prep talks :)

3lb is great, well done x

Back