Day 1 and were off!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Lisy, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lisy

Lisy Banned

Have had my first shake vanilla which I found a bit bland so will add some coffee next time. Just want to get this first five days over with and get into ketosis. Don't feel hungry yet but the hunger will come so I might add a low carb meal when it gets really bad. Onwards and downwards. Good luck to all new starters :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. More_Rolls_Than_Sayers

More_Rolls_Than_Sayers Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Lisy, I've just had my first drink at about 11am and it was a banana one. It was okay. Got a little headache now but I think that is purely down to not sleeping for a few nights (baby has been up all night). Have you bought the soups too? I really hope I stick to this diet, I've never done a VLCD before but I always seem to quit everything else...boohoo! Determined to do this right. Good luck with it! Keep in touch x

Last edited: 1 March 2011
  4. Emmajoyce

Emmajoyce Will be a skinny mini!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck to you both this is my first week am on day four today xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.