Day 1 - Anyone else starting today

Dreamer<3

Hi All,

I have previously done the Cambridge diet and got myself into all sorts of bad problems with my tummy so I have had a long breaks from diets and the weight has crept on after my wedding, holidays and christmas and now I want to lose weight the proper/healthier way.

I decided to go to my local meeting last night, i asked every sole I new to come with me and nobody would so I plucked up the courage to go myself.

I felt such an achievement once I walked in the door as I knew that there was no turning back now and the new me was starting today.

I found the WW leader awful and I really dont want to go back it seemed all she wanted was money money money and I need the support which is why I have come here.

Today hasnt been as tough as I thought although I really dont think there is enough information in the lil folder you get.

I have about 2.5 - 3 stone to lose anymore would be a bonus.

It would be really nice to share this journey with other like minded people out there.

Please get in touch thanks.....

xxxxx

Hey chick - WW is great, Im sure you'll do really well! Its a shame about the leader - are you going to go back to the next meeting? You could always join weight watchers online :) I personally dont attend meetings or do it online, I just do it myself at home.

Good luck - and keep us updated on your progress!! xx

Welcome and well done for taking the first step thru that door, leaders at meetings do have off-days like the rest of us so maybe give her another chance?! Also, the next few weeks you attend, you get more info to put into your folder, to build up to all sorts of information, i think its broken down so you can concentrate on the main thing of pointing for your first week. If you have any questions then just post on here, someone will know the answer! good luck! x

Hi Riotgirrl,

I am not going to bother going to the meetings either I have family memebers who have been successful at doing it alone and I think I have enough determination to do it too.

I really enjoyed yesterday being on a diet and actually eating normal nice food.

I am really looking forward to my first weigh in next week. My hubby is going to do it and I am going to pay him so he can save it up and once I get to goal I will have a little pot of gold to go and shop.

I am hoping the i wont have any + weeks but if I do I will have to have some kind of forfeit!! lol

Hiya Dreamer - I started this week too after coming over from a TFR diet. I'd managed to lose 5st on that but lost the willpower to do the diet properly and kept nibbling. I am expecting to have a gain this week as I have not done a proper refeed but at least its letting me get control over foods to eat and not letting go completely mental and bingeing. I have got about 4 stone to go til I am happy (though I am very happy with my progress so far) :) Good luck I am sure that you will do really well, come onto Minimins for support - the people on here are simply amazing :D

Ah thank you dontwanttobesocurvygirl..... its very hard. I see you're going on holiday in 6 months I am going in about the same too 12th October. It really does help having a target. I am hoping that WW will become my way and I will even be abel to slightly do it on holiday xx

Back