day 1 complete!

tigger15

Hi guys!
Proud of myself today because I didnt cheat at all! My shakes arrived at lunch time, and I woke up at 11, so I didn't have breakfast. Had a banana shake for lunch and it was foul! Added some vanilla essence but it wasn't much better. Managed to drink the whole think tho! My mum had vanilla and cinnamon for lunch, she said that was gross too. :cry:
Dinner I had hot chocolate. Added vanilla essence anD half a tiny tea spoon of sugar, and it was pretty good, tho didnt taste of chocolate! :sigh: !!!
It's 1am now and I'm hungry?
Also had 3.5 l of water today!

Am I allowed to chew gum? Thanks x:rolleyes:

Hi Tigger15

Well done on completing your first day... I have just done the exact same. To say i wasnt hungry would have been a lie..but i managed to get through it.

I am not sure of the hewing gum..from the posts on here that i have been reading up on its only certain one you can have...you just got to check the lable as you arent supposed to have anything with citrus acid i believe. Also to make the chocolate shake better add some coffee..it makes it soooo much better :)

Anyways good luck on exante, would be good to see your weight losses as we both started at same time, so keep posting :)

Well done Tigger, first day done and under your belt. Do you have some sweetener handy rather than adding sugar to it?

Thanks guys!
Starry Eyed do you want to do it together? Moral support and all that?!!! :D:)
I'll check the ingredience on the pack then.
Any tips on making something solid out of the shakes? I've heard of making moose, but how do you do it? :rolleyes: and someone said something about cookies?! :)
Thanks and good luck on your journeys!

Just had a warm vanilla with cinnamon! sooooooo tasty! I've made my strawberry up with less water and put it in the fridge to make a kid of moose, at least it'll be solid! Hot chocolate tonight!!

tried strawberry moose
most disgusting food ever tasted... :(
I decided to let myself chew gum - its better than eating chocolate anyways! Keeps mouth busy and no citric acid! Went and got some calorie free sweetening tablets, so no more sugar in my hot choc! xx

Well done ...keep going and you will see great results if you stick to it, Ive just had a 15lb loss on week one O: ...
if i can do it you can :D keep us posted and come here for support... everyone is great! (O: x

Back