Day 1 food diary

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Just wondered if anyone could re-assure me Im doing this right, lol. Im on a green day.
Free Foods
very low fat natural cottage cheese javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl02$LinkButton_Free','')low calorie fizzy drinks javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewFreeFoods$ctl03$LinkButton_Free','')
Apple javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl00$LinkButton_Free','')Granulated sweetner javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl01$LinkButton_Free','')muller light javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl02$LinkButton_Free','')Quorn sausages javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl03$LinkButton_Free','')eggs javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl04$LinkButton_Free','')potatoes javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl05$LinkButton_Free','')bananas javascript:__doPostBack('DataListFreeFoods$ctl06$LinkButton_Free','')
Healthy Extras a 250ml semi-skimmed milk javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_a$ctl02$LinkButton_HE','')a 2 Mini Babybel Cheeses javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_a$ctl03$LinkButton_HE','')
b 28g porridge oats and 1 Oat/Scan Branjavascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_b$ctl02$LinkButton_HE','')b Charming chocolate & orangejavascript:__doPostBack('GridViewHealthyExtras_b$ctl03$LinkButton_HE','')

Syns Syns Organic Rice Cakes, Thick Slice, Savoury with Yeast Extract 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl02$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Organic Rice Cakes, Thick Slice, Savoury with Yeast Extract 1½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl03$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Low Calorie Mango & Passion Fruit Jelly, Fat Free ½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl04$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Express, Mexican Style Rice, ambient 4 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl05$LinkButton_removeSyn','')lemon curd 2 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl06$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Total Syns9½

looks great to me hun, which cottage cheese are you using? I know some of the flavoured very low fat versions can have syns in them?

cant comment if all is ok as i do EE...
but i had the same jelly as you tonight, and have to say it was really nice!!!! lol

Just a tip for next time: If you have the Mini Baby Bel lights, you can have 3 of these as a HeB or HeA.
The plan looks good Hun.
The jellys are gorgeous arent they??? Im not a sweet person, but even I have the occasional one of these!

Back