1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 for me

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Loser85, 30 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Well-Known Member

Looks like im back for a restart then eh?! Only like the millionth time or thereabouts.

Decided today would be the day but have also woken up with a cold so no one can say i do things by halves anyways. Thinking being that if im feeling rough with the cold then i wont focus on the first 3 days of carb flu. We'll see if it works like that anyways.

Will be splitting my packs initially until ketosis kicks in then onto the normal 3 a day.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Well-Known Member

Hi Loser, well done for giving it another go and hope you're soon feeling better.