Day 1 for me

well, therevseema to me a few of us new starters, too many for an official group so how about we just post on this thread?
Maybe, say every fri we post our weight and keep track like that?
Or, maybe someone can think of a good system to keep to?

hi lexi dog i have done some reseseach on the avidelite shakes i have 4 shakes instead as 3 would be to low in calories but will only be doing for a week or so the i will maybe add another shake for the protien someone did suggest a protien suplement so will look into that too,both diets are very much the same but without a cdc i have to do it myself as i cant really afford to do it properly just yet but im ready to lose the weight now:), thanx for the concern though it does show that the people on here really care thankyou x

Last edited:
Good morning!
Last night went really quite well. Found an old jigsaw puzzle in the storage room so that kept my hands busy till late ;) Had black tea (not that nice) and fizzy water with lots of ice. So didn't suffer. This morning I woke up feeling really good! Not that hungry so had the first shake within an hour from waking up. No sign of any headaches as yet, just a little light headed (I do tend to get like that even normally so not too worried). Tried mixing a tiny amount of vanilla shake with my tea..I guess the colour is ok but the tea now tastes weird :p

The good news is that I've now started loosing something (water?)..this morning the scales showed a loss of 2lbs! And 1cm off the waist. I have one of those super dangerous body shapes...most fat around the tummy.

Working a late shift today, will be interesting to see how I cope with lunch and coffee breaks..One of my colleagues that is working with me today eats more or less non-stop from beginning of shift to end :p

Wishing everyone a GOOD day!

well , jsut had my first shake. was quite nice (note to self;must buy blender! lol)

the intructions say mix with 200- odd mills. without the blnder i dont see that happening, so made it into a pint.

bit of a headache, but probably because i didnt sleep that much last night. feeling peckish, but not proper hungry.

Ive started my first day today. Would love to join group/have buddy for/to support.

Think we have all started posting in another thread new dieters and returners think this one may have died a death sorry to confuse anyone or seem unsupportive didn't mean to.

JS x

Sorry :(

Back