Day 1 fresh start new me

Jersey Joe

Happy New Year!

This is my 2 nd time of doing LT TFR.. I want to try & shift about a stone and a half & then get straight onto Weight Watchers , so aiming to do this for the next 3 weeks.. I have 4 stone to lose in total.. Looking for some support & someone to buddy up with...... Very encouraging to see the great results on here... My other half has already said " you won't stick it out" so really want to prove him wrong !!!

Ooh support is key! Make sure they know how enthusiastic u are as its very hard to do without backing! Hello too by the way! :) knowing u only have 3 weeks at it must be a big relief! ... U can do it, one day at a time and 21 days in total! Get a countdown calendar! :) wish I had 21 days! Lol! I want to lose about 2 stone and see how I feel when I get there... Some of this 2 stone has been a gain after my last stint last year! Could slap myself but I thoroughly deserve every single gained lb! Happy to buddy up with u, being here for me is a huge passer of time...! Good luck! I am day 3 today and going strong! X

Hey bubbles, it's a plan... I will stick it out with you until I lose 2 stone too, then back to Ww so I can follow a sensible eating plan. Do you have any goals in the next few months? I have a birthday in Feb, and Valentines day and it would be nice to get into a nice dress again without feeling too self conscious?

I work shifts and am planning to do the gym in between but I know it's not recommended.. Did you exercise the last time you did it?

Well done for getting to day 3... How are you feeling today? X

Jersey Joe said:
Hey bubbles, it's a plan... I will stick it out with you until I lose 2 stone too, then back to Ww so I can follow a sensible eating plan. Do you have any goals in the next few months? I have a birthday in Feb, and Valentines day and it would be nice to get into a nice dress again without feeling too self conscious?

I work shifts and am planning to do the gym in between but I know it's not recommended.. Did you exercise the last time you did it?

Well done for getting to day 3... How are you feeling today? X

Well I don't have plans as such... My daughter has bday in Feb, valentines etc but that doesn't bother me so much... It's my bday the following month and I would love to be slim enuf to buy a dress, have never worn one before believe it or not! I used to be a size 28 lol am currently sitting at q size 16 but the jeans are certai ly more snug now than when I bought them! ;) ... Day 3 is good! Was in the zone in Nov and delib gave myself Xmas to indulge as didn't want to fail so its been a long time in the planning! ... Headaches covered with paracetamol and going strong!
As for exercise, I didn't do much before! I went on the Wii a few times but I am waitin on a back operation and had 2 other operations in the middle of my last go's on this, hence my stop/start! Typical! I have the Wii dusted off (got on it and it told ne I had not been on it for 200 days lmao!) So will do a little on that but unable to do most things because of my discs!
Let's do this! :) xx

Great!! Do you weigh yourself daily or at the end of each week. I found that last time it really helped seeing the scales go down daily & helped with the motivation! I am planning to distract myself with

Ironing
Tidying drawers
Having a spring clean
Walking the dog Lots
Heading to the gym whenever I can

I am a serial weigher! Even when I am.not dieting! Lol! I have 3 kids so they keep me more than busy! ... My house was immaculate before and all nick-naks sorted etc! Kept myself busy and lots of early nights! Lol! Pampering also was paramount which was lovely! Getting fatter again certainly took yhe edge off the pampering! Looking forward to that again and making time for myself! X

Just played monopoly! All I can think about is food & wanting beans on toast... Off to take the dog out!! How do I put u on my buddy list? Maybe I don't have enough rights yet?

Ah, maybe. I know permissions are rescricted in the early days - get posting on the 'honk' post and it quickly builds ya posts up - there is also chat/game threads if I remember correctly which makes it easy to hit the 50 that u need I think...??
(not supposed to mention food on here or u get spanked ;) LOL)
xx
I will try and add u later when on laptop! xx

Whoops! Sorry... Just home after an hours dog walk.. Cravings gone but mouth v dry... Can't believe you were once a size 28. That's incredible !

hey jersey joe, i'm looking for a buddy too. I've 1 and a half stones to target but doing tfr for 3 weeks to kick start it, I hope to lose about a stone in the trhree weeks. It's the glycogen/fluid i carry so much of and after lookig at a few diets ww seems good as it's low gi now and thats what I follow when i'm behaving.

Back