DAY 1 - HELL!

xchloexlaylax

well i started today and im finding it hard already :| in such a crap mood keep snapping at everyone :sigh: .. i actually don't know how i'm gna do this. found out that i only actually like the chicken soup as well.. and the shakes are awful! not such a great start!

:read:Hi sorry to hear you have had a bad start but please hang on in there because the results every week when you get weighed are worth it,have you tried your vanilla or chocolate made with hot water with coffee in,they taste really good,or there are biscuits you can have peanut and coconut,instead of a shake,try to persevere and l find this forum full of good advice and really motivating, hope this helps:D

Hang in there!!
I'm on day3 and I've lost 6lbs already!!
You are snapping because your body is looking for the carbs that it was used to. Just drink loads of water & use diversion therapy. Get yourself a new boxset & plonk yourself down with that for a few hours each eve.
You can do it!! ('',)

you will be fine , i felt the same from day one to day 3, trust me it will get better, i never knew i would last until day 6, i am waitin to see how much i have lost on thursday. Stay strong, it can only get better

well i started today and im finding it hard already :| in such a crap mood keep snapping at everyone :sigh: .. i actually don't know how i'm gna do this. found out that i only actually like the chicken soup as well.. and the shakes are awful! not such a great start!

Stay with it! Usually day 1 is rather difficult, it gets better as the week goes on and the keytones kick in. First weigh in really motivates you, although we know it's only water and glycogen but losing between 5- 14 Ibs makes it worth while.
Report your loss after your first weigh in and let's all cheer and celebrate. Good Luck:D

just keep at it, i'm the same i cant stand the shakes or flapjacks so i have 3 soups a day. the moods will get better as you go along, stick with it and you will see brilliant results x

Back