Day 1 - here I go!

Well woke up this morning feeling very positive
and excited I'm on my way! Just had my first
shake! Went for chocolate flavour and quite
enjoyed it, felt it was quite filling too which is
good! Gonna follow the advice and sip water
throughout the day.
Can anyone tell me how do you get your weight
loss totals written at the bottom of your posts?
And where do you get the tickers from and add
them? I'd love one to keep me motivated!

You can put your weight loss totals in your signature but you don't get much space to start with, the more you post the more space you get.
If you go to user cp at the top of the page you can edit signature there and also fill in your stats so that it appears on the left hand blue pane too.
Tickers are from:
Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
and you copy the code into your signature. Bookmark tickerfactory and when you amend your ticker it updates your signature.
Hope this helps (and is clear!)
Good luck x

Good luck exante1001!

I think you need so many posts to put a lot in your signature. You go on user cp then edit signature x

Good luck exante, was my first day yesterday and it went better than expected. Just keep up with the water!

Good luck Exante, I started Monday and am
finding it much easier than I thought I would, not really hungry at all, just fancying foods really!!!Not enjoying the soups at all but loving the shakes and bars!!

Goodluck - first few days are the hardest, but stay focused on keep sipping that water and if you are craving come on here! Yesterday was my first day and I think I was on here pretty much all day! hehe :D

As the others have said for weight loss in signature and tickers :)

Good luck Exante1001, I also started yesterday and to be honest I am having no problems yet. This is my 1st time doing a VLCD and a fair amount to lose. Again good luck and hope to see you on here again

Back