Attack Day 1...its all good!

tsmith77

Feeling like this is too easy! Would appreciate if some of you hardened 'dukaners' could cast an eye over my first days food diary just to make sure everything is ok.
Felt a bit woozy/dizzy throughout the day but that's to be expected I suppose!

Breakfast; oatbran porridge and a boiled egg
Snack; glass of warm milk with nutmeg and a fat free Greek yog.
Lunch; lemon and garlic chicken drumsticks and another boiled egg
Dinner; roast chicken thighs with a spicy/herby yoghurt sauce.
Have also drunk 2 litres of mineral water and 2 cups of tea.
Not feeling hungry but my husband says my breath stinks......good sign!

Hi mummy cupcake, I'm strictly following the book because if I listen to all the other 'new' info out there (tolerated foods etc) I'm just going to get confused! In the book Its as many eggs as you like, I doubt I'll have two everyday but I've been hungry today as I'm getting used to it!

Well, jumped on the scales this morning, 1lb 4oz off, felt awful today though, headachy, dizzy etc. Drunk plenty of water and managed a walk though. Hope by tomorrow I will be feeling the sense of euphoria and dynamic energy as promised by doctor d!

Breakfast; oatbran gallette, 2 rashers of turkey bacon and an egg.
Lunch; 2 pieces of tikka masala chicken followed by a bowl of vanilla yoghurt.
Dinner; same as lunch!

Will try and eat a bit more tomorrow, don't feel that's enough today.

Hi mummycupcake, it's so hard to know if you're eating enough/too much isn't it? At least you're not feeling bad! In the book dr d does say eat more than you normally do and eat before the hunger strikes, I suppose the scales will tell me if I'm doing it right! How much have you lost so far?

Day three, woke up with no headache! Yippee! Also have more energy today, wouldn't say I was feeling 100% but massive improvement on yesterday. Can feel my appetite diminishing too.

Breakfast; oatbran pancake with yoghurt
Lunch; three roasted chicken thighs
Dinner; sirloin steak and another piece of chicken.

I'm not quite up to a cycle ride yet but have been managing my walk everyday and painted the garden wall today too. Can't wait to get to cruise, never wanted to eat a vegetable more!
3.5 pounds off so far!

Back