Opinions on day 1?

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all thanks for reading! I'm going to post what I've had today n what else I intend to have n just wanted to run it past you experienced slimming worlders.... Please advise anything im missing or getting wrong. Thanks in advance

BREAKFAST late morning mixed fruit salad of melon and grapes

LUNCH. Chicken n potato salad... Not creamy potato salad I mean mixed green leaves tomatoes spring onion n cucumber 2 new boiled potatoes n roast chicken

Snack... Mixed fruit salad of grapes melon and pineapple

DINNER steak and stir fryied veg of green leaves asparagus red onion carrots and baby corn

Pepsi max a few throughout the day n that's it

I'm on EE btw. So still got a hexb to have right so when little ones in bed planning boiled egg on 1 wholemeal toast :) looking forward to that! As a bread addict!

Syns still to have right?? I have a regular size bag of maltesers in fridge 9 Syns right?

I'm no good with the hexa today il have to make a conscious effort to incorporate this into my diet I'm not a big fairy fan :-/

That sounds really good to me. May I suggest more water or fluids? Ur day is very good and yes enjoy your treat. Maybe a couple of babybelles for healthy extra a or glass of milk with your malteasers. Make sure you have your healthy extra b it's got your fibre :)

Thanks for reply! Having done sw before I love my hexb's! Never fail to get that/them in :)

Il sort that hexa out. Cannot stand milk!! Errghhh but cheese I like just need to be careful :-/

Fluids always a problem for me il make an effort with water to gradually increase over next few days!

Thanks again..... I'm kinda feeling I ate too much, yet feeling peckish! I won't eat anything more free or otherwise tonight though so day 1 completed I guess :)

I am good at giving advice but I dont take my own advice I also dont drink enough. I love my b choices too bit obsessed with the hi fi bars. I'm bad at getting in my a too but recently in the cold im having porridge with milk or omlette with cheese. If I don't have omlette or porridge that day I go without my a. Doesn't Affect losses I don't think x

Haha all sounds familiar

Thing is I'm too lazy to weigh the stuff ie the cheese n il start guessing n it all goes wrong

I like baby bells n they r easy to monitor but I get a tad addicted at times n over do it lol...

Used to be laughing cow triangles as I don't mind them but not likely to go mad for em.... Il grab some tomorrow maybe :-/

Back