Day 1 - it's lunchtime and I'm pleasantly surprised so far!

hfin24

I've just started today and I've had my cafe latte shake this morning - think I should have maybe put less water in or maybe had it hot as it was so-so.
On the other hand I've just had my strawberry shake for lunch and well impressed!! :)
I'm also drinking water with the orange fresher in it and I have to say again - well impressed!! :)
The one main thing I've noticed is that I don't feel hungry at all???? God it makes me feel like such a pig thinking about how much I would have already eaten by now!!
Anyway will keep you updated - looking forward to my lemon bar as a mid afternoon snack and just read a wee recipe idea for making them into biscuits so I'm all motivated and tip toppity! Onwards and Slimwards! :D
Heather
xx

Day 1 for me too. Good luck x

Day 1 for me too. Again i am the same amazing what i would of eaten by this time so far in the day. Not feeling hungry either. tried to have porridge but ganged on first mouthful so had a raspberry shake, think i need less water too. And i have just had a bad the coconut one. very nice but i will be staying away from them and all the bars i think as too tempting lol
good luck xx

Hey good luck on ur journey get through the first couple of days and it does get easier

Back