Day 1, just one problem...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sylvielove, 28 August 2008.

1. sylvielove

sylvielove Well-Known Member

Well today was my first day, so far so good. I do struggle with the evenings but will try very hard.

The problem was when I looked at all my meals I realised around three quarters of what I brought home was out of date. I have to admit it did take the shine off a little bit as I had to limit today to the same meal each time. I have called the counsellor and left a message on the answerphone but have heard nothing back yet.

Hopefully will get it sorted very soon.

Laura x
  2. night-owl

night-owl Well-Known Member

Poor you, being so restricted on your very first day. Naughty counsellor! Hopefully, you'll get this sorted out very fast! Don't let it put you off, these hurdles are sent to challenge us!
  3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

oh no, I hope you get this sorted out soon x
  4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

oh and good luck with your first week x
  5. 161ds

161ds Well-Known Member

Not being rude but have u read the packets right. i recall throwing 4 out before realizing there are 2 dates on the sachets
  6. sylvielove

sylvielove Well-Known Member

I noticed there were 2 dates, manufactured june 07, best before april 08. Unfortunately not a mistake. Thanks though hun :)

Laura x
  7. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

oh no!! naughty cdc:whoopass: good luck with rest of the week x
  8. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

crap being restricted...thsi diets restricted enough!
    hopefully shell get back to u asap x
  9. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

and can i just say ive just read that theres a porridge from the 1st sept im well excited about it so real brekki whoo
  10. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Well-Known Member

Oh that's a real pain. Best of luck on your journey from now on. :)