Day 1, just one problem...

sylvielove

Well today was my first day, so far so good. I do struggle with the evenings but will try very hard.

The problem was when I looked at all my meals I realised around three quarters of what I brought home was out of date. I have to admit it did take the shine off a little bit as I had to limit today to the same meal each time. I have called the counsellor and left a message on the answerphone but have heard nothing back yet.

Hopefully will get it sorted very soon.

Laura x

Poor you, being so restricted on your very first day. Naughty counsellor! Hopefully, you'll get this sorted out very fast! Don't let it put you off, these hurdles are sent to challenge us!

oh no, I hope you get this sorted out soon x

Not being rude but have u read the packets right. i recall throwing 4 out before realizing there are 2 dates on the sachets

Not being rude but have u read the packets right. i recall throwing 4 out before realizing there are 2 dates on the sachets

I noticed there were 2 dates, manufactured june 07, best before april 08. Unfortunately not a mistake. Thanks though hun :)

Laura x

oh no!! naughty cdc:whoopass: good luck with rest of the week x

crap being restricted...thsi diets restricted enough!
hopefully shell get back to u asap x

and can i just say ive just read that theres a porridge from the 1st sept im well excited about it so real brekki whoo

Back