Day 1 - meal 2. So far so good!

Bunnyg

Determined
Well it's my first day on CD today and I am on shake number 2. I had a banana bliss for breakfast this morning, which I thought was ok, a bit of an after taste, but I can cope with it - next time I might water it down.

But, I just had lunch - capuccino shake and it was YUMMY!! I was wondering whether or not to add coffee, but I thought I would try it first and then decide. However, it was so nice, I left it as it was! I put in a bit more water than stated and I just absolutely lovely. It was gone within seconds!!! Hope I get on with the other flavours so well!!

I have gotten through nearly 3 750ml bottles of water (thought it was better to use the bottles so I know exactly how much I have had). Going to the loo quite frequently already, but I can cope with that!!

Well I am expecting it to get worse and harder, etc. But so far so good!

Well done. It seems strange at 1st doesnt it. I use the chocolate velvet drink at work and water that down with hot water.
keep up the good work

get day 1 over then its week 1 .....you'll be great for summer xx

how much have u to loose ? get a ticker sorted out x

Had my last meal of the day - butterscotch shake, which was nice. I am pleased I liked the shakes, I was worried I wouldn't like them!

Roll on tomorrow! I am at work tomorrow so hope it will be as good as today, though I am expecting the worse!

You have had a great day. Keep it up and take it gently at work not too much rushing around. Keep the headache tablets ready just in case. Have a look at the Wemitt thread - we mean it this time. It is especially for those of us who have a lot to lose including me
Irene xx

Back