Day 1 - meal 2. So far so good!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 14 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well it's my first day on CD today and I am on shake number 2. I had a banana bliss for breakfast this morning, which I thought was ok, a bit of an after taste, but I can cope with it - next time I might water it down.

But, I just had lunch - capuccino shake and it was YUMMY!! I was wondering whether or not to add coffee, but I thought I would try it first and then decide. However, it was so nice, I left it as it was! I put in a bit more water than stated and I just absolutely lovely. It was gone within seconds!!! Hope I get on with the other flavours so well!!

I have gotten through nearly 3 750ml bottles of water (thought it was better to use the bottles so I know exactly how much I have had). Going to the loo quite frequently already, but I can cope with that!!

Well I am expecting it to get worse and harder, etc. But so far so good!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Well done. It seems strange at 1st doesnt it. I use the chocolate velvet drink at work and water that down with hot water.
    keep up the good work
  4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

get day 1 over then its week 1'll be great for summer xx
  5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Thank you! For the first time in a long long time, I am really looking forward to summer!
  6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

how much have u to loose ? get a ticker sorted out x
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Ooh yeah! I will do that now! I have about 11.5 - 12 stone to lose!
  8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Had my last meal of the day - butterscotch shake, which was nice. I am pleased I liked the shakes, I was worried I wouldn't like them!

Roll on tomorrow! I am at work tomorrow so hope it will be as good as today, though I am expecting the worse!
  9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

You have had a great day. Keep it up and take it gently at work not too much rushing around. Keep the headache tablets ready just in case. Have a look at the Wemitt thread - we mean it this time. It is especially for those of us who have a lot to lose including me
    Irene xx
  10. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Well done Bunny!:)

Take each day one at a time and just keep thinking about how fab our summer could be :)
  11. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Your doing fab Bunny!!

I think half the battle is actually liking the shakes!! You will definately enjoy your summer this year!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.