Day 1 need a buddy

msrue86

I just started drinking my shakes this morning, read some stories and people say its easier if you have someone who's in the same boat to encourage each other. Drunk the vanilla flavoured shake and found it hard to swallow but finished it hope they don't all taste like that. I need to stay on this for at least 2 months

Hi msrue! I am on day 8 now but was exactly where you are last Saturday after day 3 it gets soooo much easier, drink lots of water I've found if its icy cold it staves of the hunger also crunching ice helps! The vanilla is infinitely better with a couple of spoons of coffee ice cold with ice, it's my least favourite so had to find a way to be able to drink that bad boy! :) I found having them cold means you can drink them fast too when you aren't keen and also the dissolve better in cold cold water! I weighed in on day 5 as I wouldn't be home at the weekend and had lost 8lb it's a huge boost that 1st weigh in so keep going love you can do it! This forum is amazing there is always someone to help you and distract you, whenever I feel tempted or hungry I come on here! Just keep thinking how much better youll feel knowing if you're 100% with this diet you will keep losing the weight and every day you're a liiiiitle bit skinnier! :D good luck!
Sarah xxx

Thanks Sarah I will try the coffee thing n ice. Just finished my afternoon shake had choc its b8r having strawberry tonight. I'm gona have to get weighed at day 5 as well coz m goin away over the weekend. Thnx for the advice taking it 1 day at a time x

I have an iced vanilla latte for brekkie haha strawberry for lunch and chocolate for tea I leave that til last because I like it most and it's a bit of a treat at the end of the day a reward for being 100% you'll start feeling good soon love so hang on! :) I'm here most days checking in so can always help out! Good luck love xxx

Yeah i chose to have all chocolate as i think these are pretty nice as shakes go :) its all worth it, the first few days are the worst but you feel soo much better after that :)

Thank you both cant wait till I finish the week. 100% is hard but I think I have the will power. Can't wait to try the vanilla iced latte 2mrw

I am starting tomorrow Trouble is the chemist only had vanilla milkshakes so god help me if I hate the taste !:cry:

Redlinda, the vanilla ones aren't so bad, lots of people pop some coffee in them and have them as a latte :) If you don't like them, keep trying and then maybe go back to the pharmacist later in the week and see if they can swap them for you (that's what I did when I realised I didn't like the strawberry ones very much)

Lindo, I have all choccy ones too, not even sure why really as I wasn't a choccy eater before I started, but it feels like I'm being naughty and having chocolate everytime! :)

msrue, how are you getting on?

Hi I am also just starting lipotirm again today for the 3rd time!! My current weight is 25stone 6lbs so will be doing this for at least a year. This is my final push to get the weight off before I my 40th next year. don't want to be fat and 40 :eek:

My first day too ..had vanilla shake with coffee and ice and found it quite pleasant. trouble is I am watching lunch with me and gino and its making me so so hungry:tomato:

Day 4 feeling a million tyms b8r, luving the vanilla latte but after day 2 I found vanilla wasn't as bad so mixing it up. Since I'm gona b away for the weekend (Saturday weigh day) I went to get weighed today and iv lost 6kgs in 4 days so proud of myself. Thanks to my support system here can't wait to see myself after 1 month

Wooooo well done that's fab! Spurs you on doesnt it! It's my second weigh in tomorrow so will post then! Glad you like the latte it's how I start my days now lol :D keep thinking thin you're doing great xxx

I'm also on my first day today, and I'm saving my chocolate shake for last I'm not doing too bad at the minute although I do think I will be having an early night. I'm not hungry but the smell from tea seems to be lingering, and it smells so good!

I do the same it's like a treat for being good, I find it the best one :) the first 3 days are the hardest but after that its easier youll be off your face on ketones soon :) keep at it with looooads of water it'll help you not feel hungry xx

A week :)

I've not started yet, it reading all the posts before and learning is defo helping already! Loving the idea with the ice and coffee:D

Back