Day 1 of Lipotrim & starving

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sooz82, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

Hi there it's my 1st day today of Lipotrim and felt very tired extremely hungry and can't stop peeing! ( Obv the water) I've had some green tea which was palatable! I need to shift 6 stone as I'm weighing in at near 17 and this is the final straw! I hope these hunger pangs subside as I could eat a scabby dog!!! Good luck all xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rebeccah

Rebeccah Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.38%)
    Sooz, the first few days are the worst...I found going to bed early really helped!
    Welcome and very best of luck!!

4. borntobeslim

borntobeslim Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.73%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Your doing it! Keep it up! Just think, you will never be this weight again - we'll be seeing less of ye :)

It will get easier once your in keytosis (day 3-5) and the hunger pangs wont be so prominent, until then, like rebeccah said, i too found early night helped.

5. Goodgirlgonebad84

Goodgirlgonebad84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hey look in the mirror do you want to change it or not I've done just over three week and lost just under 2 stone and feel great come on just give it a go read every diaries on here to see how it all panda out xxx

6. Sooz82

Sooz82 Member

Thanks all! I'm still here and 100% on day 4 :)) getting slightly easier!! Your all doing marvellous & your stories spur me on!!! Good luck xxx nothing tastes better than skinny feels :) xx

7. NoMorePie

NoMorePie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You're doing great and you're right it does get easier, espically after you’re first weigh-in. It also gets easier the longer you’re on the diet, it becomes a lot more habitual. However be wary, it comes back to bit you know and again!

Keep strong.

8. staceyjd

staceyjd Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well welcome hun n it does get easier trust me just stick at it and it soon flys by im on my fourth week now n it only seems like yesterday i started well good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.