• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 of Lipotrim & starving

Hi there it's my 1st day today of Lipotrim and felt very tired extremely hungry and can't stop peeing! ( Obv the water) I've had some green tea which was palatable! I need to shift 6 stone as I'm weighing in at near 17 and this is the final straw! I hope these hunger pangs subside as I could eat a scabby dog!!! Good luck all xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Rebeccah

S: 15st0lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st12lb(12.38%)
Sooz, the first few days are the worst...I found going to bed early really helped!
Welcome and very best of luck!!

S: 16st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 2st4lb(13.73%)
Your doing it! Keep it up! Just think, you will never be this weight again - we'll be seeing less of ye :)

It will get easier once your in keytosis (day 3-5) and the hunger pangs wont be so prominent, until then, like rebeccah said, i too found early night helped.

S: 14st2lb C: 13st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.05%)
Hey look in the mirror do you want to change it or not I've done just over three week and lost just under 2 stone and feel great come on just give it a go read every diaries on here to see how it all panda out xxx

Thanks all! I'm still here and 100% on day 4 :)) getting slightly easier!! Your all doing marvellous & your stories spur me on!!! Good luck xxx nothing tastes better than skinny feels :) xx

NoMorePie

S: 19st2lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 4st11lb(25%)
You're doing great and you're right it does get easier, espically after you’re first weigh-in. It also gets easier the longer you’re on the diet, it becomes a lot more habitual. However be wary, it comes back to bit you know and again!

Keep strong.

staceyjd

S: 13st4lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st5lb(10.22%)
well welcome hun n it does get easier trust me just stick at it and it soon flys by im on my fourth week now n it only seems like yesterday i started well good luck x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 1
Ask MiniMins 7
Lipotrim Forum 31
Lipotrim Forum 3
Weight Loss Diaries 8