Day 1 of Lipotrim & starving

Sooz82

Hi there it's my 1st day today of Lipotrim and felt very tired extremely hungry and can't stop peeing! ( Obv the water) I've had some green tea which was palatable! I need to shift 6 stone as I'm weighing in at near 17 and this is the final straw! I hope these hunger pangs subside as I could eat a scabby dog!!! Good luck all xxxx

Sooz, the first few days are the worst...I found going to bed early really helped!
Welcome and very best of luck!!

Your doing it! Keep it up! Just think, you will never be this weight again - we'll be seeing less of ye :)

It will get easier once your in keytosis (day 3-5) and the hunger pangs wont be so prominent, until then, like rebeccah said, i too found early night helped.

Hey look in the mirror do you want to change it or not I've done just over three week and lost just under 2 stone and feel great come on just give it a go read every diaries on here to see how it all panda out xxx

Thanks all! I'm still here and 100% on day 4 :)) getting slightly easier!! Your all doing marvellous & your stories spur me on!!! Good luck xxx nothing tastes better than skinny feels :) xx

You're doing great and you're right it does get easier, espically after you’re first weigh-in. It also gets easier the longer you’re on the diet, it becomes a lot more habitual. However be wary, it comes back to bit you know and again!

Keep strong.

well welcome hun n it does get easier trust me just stick at it and it soon flys by im on my fourth week now n it only seems like yesterday i started well good luck x

Back