• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 1 of my restart

Silver Member
:):):) saw my new cdc yesterday and i am restarting . i stopped cd back in december/ jan time ( had been pratting around for a while anyway ) but had to stop before my hysterectomy , and then couldnt restart til at least 3 months after . fortunately the weight i had lost (1 stone ) has stayed off and im restarting at 11 st 9 , aiming for 10st 9 to start with then il review it . my cdc has started me on the 1000 plan. has anyone else done this and had good losses ? not seeing her again til next friday so im hoping to have shed a few lb by then or its going to be back too ss. my bmi is 27.5 so my ticker is a bit wrong but never mind.
girls its good to be back and now ive restarted i will be on here daily . i only popped in when i was on the sick but it wasnt the same for me not being on the diet although im chuffed for everyone still loosing .
any tips on the 1000 will be gratefully recieved.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey best of luck to you..

sorry i dont know about the 1000cal plan, i am sure you will do well on it though.. :)
Best of luck :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 26
Exante - Total Solution 100% 41
CD Weight Loss Diaries 15
Introductions 2
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 0