Day 1 of the new look me :)

Lauraswift

Hi, I am off to join my new slim journey today :) so excited! I want to loose about 4 stone. I have tried sw & ww but lost motivation as not seeing results quick enough. Fingers crossed this works for me.

Met with CDC and I want to loose just under 4 stone by April :) fingers crossed I succed. Tonight will be my first challenge as I'm at work on night shift which usually means tea and cakes......lots of sugar to stay away. Instead I will have water water water and save my packs for when I would normally eat on shift. Fingers crossed I can make it to the morning without straying :)

loving this site and all your stories they are what will keep me motivated throughout my journey

hey lauraswift :) welcome and gooodd luck!.. just keep picturing how you want to look and you'll get there. Try and stay away from where the tea and cakes are! water water water is key! ... keep us updated on how you're getting on :)
x

Hey pudge, thanks for the support. Fingers crossed for tonight! Will let you know how I go tomro

Well I'm home and heading to bed for a few hours. Last night was hard but was harder as my colleagues enjoyed a Chinese whist I hap the leek and potato soup. I had a cranberry bar this morning which was lovely :) so proud of myself for resisting the cakes, Chinese, buttery toast and everything else. Hope it's all worth it!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so proud of you well done :) now youve done it once, you can keep doing it! itll be so worth it :) x

It's amazing how you are feeling after you resist something you are not allowed to eat.
Great job Laura....Stay on track....you can do it!!!!;)

Hi,
Well done for getting through your nightshift! working nightshifts too and i am dredding next week, im on 4 nights in a row for the first time since doing this diet (i only started 4 days ago lol)i decided to start while i was on a weeks leave thought it might be easier that way, go back to work tomorrow on a day shift 12hr long :( so that will be a test too as its cakes and goodness what else there too!

My CD councillor said that i cant have bars for the first 2 weeks am i right in thinking this is your first week? i am so looking forward to having them!!

Keep up the good work :) x

Hi beautiful day, yes this is my first week but I have 'unofficial being doing since wed but went to CDC on Sunday and she gave me bars so not sure. It was lovely though. I work 12.5hr shifts surrounded by lovely home baking and fresh cooked meals but I have managed to decline everything so far as I am determined not to ' give up' on this diet! As long as I see results I will stay motivate wither that be lbs or inches off I don't mind.

i have also been at the gym and feel great although not pushing myself to much as don't want to over do it.

good luck tomro and pop back and let us know how you get on. Keep busy was the key for me

Hi,
Well done for getting through your nightshift! working nightshifts too and i am dredding next week, im on 4 nights in a row for the first time since doing this diet (i only started 4 days ago lol)i decided to start while i was on a weeks leave thought it might be easier that way, go back to work tomorrow on a day shift 12hr long :( so that will be a test too as its cakes and goodness what else there too!

My CD councillor said that i cant have bars for the first 2 weeks am i right in thinking this is your first week? i am so looking forward to having them!!

Keep up the good work :) x

Hang in there beautiful-day-uk!! For me it's easier while I am working. I try to keep myself busy all the time, and I avoid going around and especially in the kitchen so I don't get into temptations. Stay strong hun!!!

Ok so I had the mango shake when I to up at lunch time, it was ok but I wasn't overly keen on it. I'm going to have soup tonight. Tried potato and leek last night so maybe veg or tomato tonight. Hope your all having a good day and thanks for the support

Thanks Lauraswift, i will let you know how i get on, let me know your weight loss too :)
Thanks ANASTAZIA35 it probably will be easier at work as we are usually really busy but its the nightshifts i am not looking forward to as they tend to be quieter so used to eat out of boredom! the good thing though is we can use internet so i can log on and look for support if i get tempted in anyway :)

Hope you all have a good week xx

Thanks Lauraswift, i will let you know how i get on, let me know your weight loss too :)
Thanks ANASTAZIA35 it probably will be easier at work as we are usually really busy but its the nightshifts i am not looking forward to as they tend to be quieter so used to eat out of boredom! the good thing though is we can use internet so i can log on and look for support if i get tempted in anyway :)

Hope you all have a good week xx

stay away from the kitchen snack area and waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... you can do it! get right on here the second you feel tempted and we will snap you out of it no problemm.. you can rely on us :)

Lauraswift-

How did you find the gym girlie? what did you do? im thinking about getting in to do some toning etc along the way.... also keep up the good work.. heres to another day done :) x

Morning, yesterday was a good day for me. Walked the dog for an hour then a wee half hour at the gym 15 min running, 10 mins spin bike and 5 on the vibrio plate to tone. I'm going to do the same this morning although I'm going to try keep my first pack til lunch time as I can then have another before the gym and one after the gym as I was really hungry ( or so my mind was telling me!)last night. Will see how it goes!

the water I drank at the gym I didn't include in my water intake for the day as I was sweating lots, is this right? Don't think it does any harm does it?

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my good mood and positive vibes with everyone! I've had a successful meeting this morning, then good news about and event I'm organising for charity only to come home and find 2 letters with great raffle/auction prizes. Oh and I also bought a belt as my trouser were hanging off me and its a Medium :) I have never been a medium for as long as I can remember. So all in all a fab day :) hope your all having a good day too x

Congrats Laura for the medium size!!! Yoo hooo!!!!!!
I hope your day continues like that....Oh, and enjoy the gym :D

Beautiful day, I get it!! The night shifts are hard, but since you have internet, keep your mind busy in here ok?
make yourself proud for your will power.

yayyy thats great Laura woop woop :) what are you doing for charity?... as for the gym,,sounds like a perfect workout for now,, not too strenuous but enough to get you sweating, i think youre right about the water, i wouldnt count it.

heres to tomorrow :D x

Morning,

Pudges I work Nd volunteer for 2 children's charities so I am organising a charity family fun day and a race night for April. It's good as its keeping me busy away from food :) my aim is to be a size 12 ( currently 16) or smaller at this event :)

I was at the gym again yesterday and managed 35 mins cardio and 5 on vibrio plate to help tone. Just hoping its doesn't affect my weight lose :(

Well I'm Away to work this morning til 1 so will take a bar with me and lots of water and have a shake when I get home.

Have a good day ladies. Oh almost forgot I have been doing this a week now as I started on wed by myself. However official weigh in not til Sunday so I'm going to have a cheeky peek and see what the scales say :)

What a great day. I have never has had much energy as I do on the diet it's great! I had the chilli soup for lunch which I thought was ok. I have seen people say its horrible but I didn't mind it. Then I have just had the orange chewy bar which was again ok. I really enjoy the cranberry bar and he pole and cinnamon porridge. Will certainly have more of them this week looking forward to my wi on Saturday :)

Oh what a day! Really struggled all day. Every where I went there was food or home baking which smelt amazing!!! Although its been although day I have had another 100% day which I'm proud of. Don't think it helped when I had a mango shake for the 2nd time and yuk it was YUK! I couldn't drink it at all the smell was horrible and made me feel sick :(. Feel better now that I have had my mushroom soup however I can't stop thinking of food! This is the first day I have felt like this. Just trying to focus on my wi on Saturday.

Back