day 1 on bikini bootcamp

JanieF

hi all,
decided to post to get some support and motivation for myself to stay on track for the next few weeks! i love this site its great for inspiration and motivation!:gen126:
just started on lipotrim today and I'm hoping to stay of TFR for 4weeks. I'v tried this before but never lasted more than 2 weeks before falling off the wagon :sigh: I always find the first week ok as I have a goal in mind and am quite motivated but i really need a good month on lipotrim to get down to a healthy weight.
booked a holiday to tenerife with 8 of my friends(3 girls, 5 lads) for the end of may, so thats my motivation to get bikini ready :character00180: i wouldnt even dream of getting in a bikini in front of anyone right now and i know it would make me feel terrible on holiday if i was totally uncomfortable all the time!
so thats my little rant over!hoping the next few weeks will fly by!
any advice or support would be greatly appreciated!
wish me luck :cross:

good luck love if anything can get you in that bikini lipotrim can! just turn to the forum in times of weakness you can do it!!

The holiday sounds brilliant - just think of how confident you will be feeling with your new bod!
What a shame you didn't get past two weeks before cos that's when it starts getting easier. Sounds like you did all the hard graft part and missed out on the freewheeling stage! It will be different this time. :D

Hi JanieF - we have about the same stats and same goal! I'm on day 6 at the moment and I've to be in a bikini in front of my bf's footie team on their annual trip with all the wags in a couple of months - aiming to do 5 weeks on LT and the rest as refeed. First W/I tomorrow so I'll be sure to keep in touch and post how I get on!

PS ladies - if you haven't made your own peppermint water from your used peppermint tea bags you're missing out! I've been bringing a few bottles of it to work each day just to have a different flavour other than just plain old water all day!

thanks for all your replies girls, and for the little tips!got through day 1 fine onto day 2 now! i think il find the first week or week and a half grand its just after that that i start to struggle!will keep comin on here for support and advice!
best if luck to u all! xxx

Hi JanieF - we have about the same stats and same goal! I'm on day 6 at the moment and I've to be in a bikini in front of my bf's footie team on their annual trip with all the wags in a couple of months - aiming to do 5 weeks on LT and the rest as refeed. First W/I tomorrow so I'll be sure to keep in touch and post how I get on!

oh well let me know how you get on tomorrow!have u been doin any exercise this week?i want to start to do some cos i know it will speed up the weight-loss and i need to tone up too!
good luck in WI :cross:
xxxxx

the dvd said that there's little benefit in exercising while on this so I've taken that as my carte blanche not to do any ;) It'll defo help in some way but don't go killing yourself and be very careful to drink extra water so you're not getting dehydrated! to be honest I don't think I'd get out for a substantial walk - I'd only have to turn around and come home and pee 5 mins in;)

i think its good to excercise on this diet its important to tone as you lose the weight otherwise you will end up with lost of lose skin

i think its good to excercise on this diet its important to tone as you lose the weight otherwise you will end up with lost of lose skin

thats what i thought too vanilly!gonna start my toning up this week!no point loosing lots of weight and still being all flabby!what kind of exercise do u do?i remember last time i did this i was in the gym for over an hour everyday but it didnt last so i think im gonna take it easy and just get into a routine that i can continue once i come off LT!

i go for an hour long walk most days then before bed i so some sit ups and i got a little trampoline that i bounce on for a while

sounds good vanilly!gonna start my exercise routine 2day!:whacky068:
il be bikini ready in no time! :D

Did weigh in today loss of 6lbs!! Hurray I'm down to 11st 9lbs!

wow brilliant!you've met your first goal!!was that ur first week weigh-in?i sneakily weighed myself this morning down 3lb on day 3 so not too bad so far!:)

Yup it should have been tomorrow but I went today instead I like the girl who does Wednesdays weigh in! So not bad I suppose! 3 lbs is great but don't stress yourself out with the sales I was convinced I hadn't lost anything my scales are rubbish! Can't wait to get to the tens!!! What's your goal??

eventually id like to get down to 9.5st!but for holidays which is 8weeks away if i got to 10st id b happy enough!goin to france for few days with my dad 1st week in may so gonna ave to refeed before that!so hopin to stay on TFR for 4weeks then refeed before france!ave two weeks then before tenerife so not sure yet if il just stay on maintenance for those weeks or wat il do!il prob ave about 7lb more to lose!

Hey - first weigh in and I'm down 7lbs! delighted!!!! 20 more to go and I'm at my target!!!! ;)

Back