Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gunna-make-it, 9 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    So.... last night I visited my local CD Counsellor and she was so nice. I saw her before and after pictures which were just amazing and we went through the diet etc, she took my measurements and weight and I chose my food packs. I was really excited by the time I left her house and couldn't wait to start this morning.

As I have previously posted, At my heaviest, I was 14 stones, in 2003 I managed to lose 4 stone 4lbs with Weight Watchers in a year but still felt like I was a big person. I put some of the weight back on by 2007 and went back up to 12 stone 7lbs.

Jan 2007 I went back to weight watchers but the support was terrible (they just take your money and thats it really) and I just couldnt get back into it..

June 2008 I tried Lipotrim and went down to 10 stone 7 but put on weight again after 2 holidays and business trips..

I am now on the first day of Cambridge and already feeling differently. I feel like my counsellor cares as she has been through it before and there are people looking out for me. She is aware that I will need help with maintenance which is where I have lost support before and everything went wrong..

My motivation is I am getting married in June and my wedding dress should be coming back for a fitting at the end of Jan:eek: need to stay focused!!

I have had a butterscotch shake this morning which was ok actually (better than the LT ones) and have a banana one for lunch, I will be trying the veg soup for dinner tonight - all sounds really yummie :)

If anyone has any recommendations in terms of flavours for the soups / shakes, please let me know...
    I will be trying the cheese and Broccoli soup this week but was warned that it isnt very nice!!!!!:8855:

Anyway, that is enough about me..hopefully I will have some good losses to share with you all

Keep up the good work xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi GMI!

I am glad things are going well for you! and good luck for your fitting in January!

Have a look in the Cambridge 100% forum I did a poll of favourite shakes! At the moment Chocolate Mint is in the lead followed by strawberry.

I have found that it is down to personal taste! so each week I buy 1 or 2 packs of flavours I have not tried...nothing as been competely yuck yet!

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    welcome on board, with regards to flavours everyone is different i liked them all to start off with but now just stick to chocolate and peanut bars, very boring but i enjoy them fingers crossed for the fitting x

5. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i only like the strawberry banana, fruits of the forest the other i tolerate, i dont like any of them hot and i hate the toffee/walnut and butterscotch!

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    See now I'll eat and enjoy almost anything and I've not found one soup or shake that I don't like. Bought the toffee & walnut today so am going to try that --- got to admit that I love my hot choc mint at night mmmmm

My advice would be to give them all a try ---- good luck with it, stick with it and you'll be wearing that dress and looking gorgeous :)

7. abz

abz Gold Member

hey hon. good luck. i'm going shopping for my wedding dress in january. can't wait :D :D

abz xx

8. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    ah you will love it - when is the big day?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.