day 1 on xenical,so far so good

I'm new to the wonder drug that is xenical. I was given it on Friday by a Dr. To be honest I was there for another reason all together and I mentioned I was in unislim. She wrote out the prescription and advised me to take one with every meal...no other info was provided so I'm browsing this site looking for additional info.

I was under the impression that I'd been on the toilet alot but I feel I'm nearly suffering from constipation. Has anyone else experienced that?

cheers....sorry to be so descriptive on my first post....

Hiya Pink, some people do find they are constipated up your fibre level and I would also say mint is great for if your feeling bloated wether it be mint tea ect .....here is a link so you can read up on Xenical
Xenical (Home Page)

Make sure you find out how many calories you should be eating , a lot of us go onto... my fitness pal.....
Welcome and goodluck :):)

Thanks for the quick replies ladies.
Rach I started Unislim a few weeks ago after trying celebrity slim which worked fine until I looked at a bowl of rice and put on all of the 8 pounds I'd lost the previous 2 weeks so there and then I decided no more fad diets slow and steady from no on cause it's not worth the disappointed when I eventually fall off the wagon. I joined unislim with a target of 7lbs a month so one month down and I've just hit that which I delighted because I still have my nights out. I'm just shy of a week on Xenical so my next weigh in on Wednesday should give me a good idea on whether its helping or not.

Thanks for the tip on fitness pal...I'll have a browse later...

slow and steady wins the race, so they say anyway!! Fad diets really dont work in the long term, we need to teach ourselves how to eat properly!! They are ok for a quick fix if you wanted to lose a few pounds to fit into a dress or whatever!! Well done on hitting that target, thats great :)

Back