Extra Easy day 1 planned

Bella30

Silver Member
It's taken me most of the day, but my first day on extra easy is planned and I'm ready to start tomorrow. I just hope it goes to plan! Xx

Good Luck Bella :)

What have you planned to eat? I find it helpful to plan out a couple of days worth of evening meals, as I find that this is where I come unstuck.

I too have 5 stone to lose, seems a lot when you think of it like that, but I am just going to concentrate on 7lbs at a time.

I keep a food diary if you want to steal any food idea's, but best of luck for tomorrow!

Keep strong and eat lots of good free food

Claire x

Thanks both! My day is as follows:

Breakfast:
Hot water & lemon
Blackberries & muller light yogurt

Lunch:
2 slices 400g bread - healthy B
Lettuce & tomato
2 light laughing cow triangles - 3 syns
Muller light
Banana

Dinner:
Gammon
Pineapple - 0.5 syn
Sweet potato & carrot mash
Peas
Grilled mushrooms
Blackberries

Snacks:
Apple, satsumas, herbal tea
250ml semi skim milk - healthy A
options hot chocolate - 2 syns

Does that seem ok?! I didn't realise there was a diary section, ill have to take a look. I'll definitely need recipe ideas coz I've struggled a bit today! Xx

Thanks allie. I'm glad I'm on the right path! I'll check out your diary, thanks. Will be nice to see some examples and get some ideas! :) xx

hi all i'm starting today, going to follow the online menu for this week, till i get my head around it, but i'm a bit worried about wholemeal bread, does that just mean brown bread ? should i buy ww brown ? is it brown sliced pan? is it sliced pan with grains in it like? dont want fooling myself

thanks in advance

Looks good!

Hello! :eek:)
I've started it today too.
Just using the 7 day plan out of the Jan/Feb magazine this week until I too can get my head around everything!

I want to lose 4 stone - and am going to do it this year.

I'm not going to a class, but have got the info pack and lots and lots of info! I'll be spending a fair bit of time on here I reckon. :)

hi all i'm starting today, going to follow the online menu for this week, till i get my head around it, but i'm a bit worried about wholemeal bread, does that just mean brown bread ? should i buy ww brown ? is it brown sliced pan? is it sliced pan with grains in it like? dont want fooling myself

thanks in advance

The bread must be wholemeal, 2 slices from a 400g sliced loaf is HEB (57g). You don't need to buy "diet" bread. The multigrain bread isn't HEB and would have to be synned.

Denise

I don't think you're having enough syns, also what day are you on? You don't look like you're going to have very much, and why is the pineapple synned?

If it were me i'd bulk up breakfast a bit, and include a lot more superfree food with each meal. Helps to keep you fuller for longer then!

Otherwise, looks great!

Well done on planning out your first day, Bella. I love the look of all the treats you've got planned for the coming weeks!

Start yourself a food diary in the food diary section and keep a log :) can give you hints and tips then. Xx

Allie, I'm liking your food diary - definitely going to start my own too! How did you get the link onto your signature? xx

Good luck nicolas - hope it's going well for you.

halloweenqueen - This site has been my saving grace! I love it and am on it all the time now!! I'm not going to class either so rely a lot on this website and haven't been disappointed so far!

peachy7 - I'm doing Extra Easy today. I've synned the pineapple because it's tinned! I didn't think I was having enough syns either but am still getting my head around it again so no doubt i'll be increasing them within the next day or two!

skipalong - I like the treat idea too! I just thought as i'm doing a fairly long challenge, breaking it up won't make it seem so long and will give me something to look forward to also!

There are some threads with What I'm having for Breakfast Today, Lunch Today and Dinner today. If you look through some of those, they're brilliant for getting some ideas. Lots of great recipes on here in the recipe section too, and don't forget the search tool!! (Right up on the top right - put in what you want to know about, remember to check the minimins.com toggle, then press search - sometime it opens in another window for me, no idea why).

Back