• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1. So far so good....

squange22

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey everyone!
How are you all today?!
So I started SS this morning. Had first meeting with my councilor last night called Irene, She was really lovely and helpful. She also looked fantastic, so i was already sold! Esp when she showed me before and after pics! WOW!
However, i was feeling a bit low after she weighed me, cos i thought 1 weight less that i did. I actually weigh 12st 12lbs (not much of a difference i know, but still!!)
Started today and I've already had 2 meal packs, i had porridge for breakfast which wasn't at all bad! I have also just drank my strawberry milkshake also- quite refreshing.
I think that the shakes so far are tastier that slim fast anyway:)
I have got a slight headache, but nothing to complain about!

Sorry to ramble on, i just want to share my experiences with all you lovely peps!!lol!
Also, i know that you don't really have to excersise, but is anyone doing any?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey,

Stick at it - it can be tough for the first couple of days. I slowly introduced some walking on my treadmill on my second week. Some say that if you build muscle it can have an effect on your losses - buy I am not sure.

Amyeve

Mummy of 2!
S: 14st0lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 3st2lb(22.45%)
hello!

We have nearly the same stats! same height, almost same start weight and same goal;)

im on day 4 now, doing fine - it gets easier! im not going to do anything this week, but next week im going to start have a walk with the baby everyday, nothing more strenuous!

Diddums

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
Well done! Remember to drink lots of water, it really helps with any huger and head aches. Goood luck xx

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
A great first day... keep it up, and good luck!!
xxx

squange22

Thanks for all the lovely supportive messages guys! It is really encouraging to turn on the computer and see all your replies! I will keep you updated on my progress!
hugs! ;)

squange22

Ohh, and thanks for the advice on the exersise! I will prob just go for a walk daily to start off with, the increase it to jogging. My best friend lost lots of weight by jogging/running (granted she was a lot smaller than me to begin with) But I have figured that If I lose a bulk of the weight first, then i'll prob start running:confused: We'll see!