Day 1 ... So far!

geegb

.... Feeling Sick!!

My big downfall is, I eat when I'm not hungry so I have decided to address this by only having my packs when I'm hungry! I had a chocolate and orange bar at 13:00 today ... It was yuck! (I'm sure I'll get used to it) I've felt sick since. I've just forced a veg soup down and I'll have chocolate (hot, I think) about 9. I've managed about 2 l of water so far.

Day 1 almost over! Yippee!

Nice work getting through day 1, hopefully you'll feel better on it very soon. I think it's a bit of a shock to your body adjusting to a complete change. Stick with it and hopefully you'll be in ketosis very soon xx

Hi Geegb,

I started back on 29/12/10 and I am also feeling slightly sick. I think its all the liquid and lack of carbs that makes me feel a bit ill.

Lets hope we both get into ketosis soon!

Could be high concentration of minerals/vits. Could always try splitting the packs. If I were you I'd have an early night

Well done on getting through day 1

xxx

hope you feel better soon!

Lisax

Thanks Guys!
Forced down my no 3 pack, chocolate... Is it just me or does it taste a wee touch salty? Have had another litre of h2o and I'm feeling a wee touch better!
Off to bed now, going to try to split packs and spread them through the day tomorrow!!

Good luck everyone!!

Gillie

01:27 and still awake!!! Aaarrgghh! Not sure if hungry or if my body is just used to alcohol to help it to sleep!!

Of dear Gillie i hope you managed to get to sleep in the end! I was up quite late also tossing and turning, my sleeping habits have changed ever since i came back from Spain on boxing day, and i love my bed and sleep!

Well day 2 today and hope the bars/shakes or soup tastes a bit better for you x x

Back