Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 ... So far!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by geegb, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    .... Feeling Sick!!

My big downfall is, I eat when I'm not hungry so I have decided to address this by only having my packs when I'm hungry! I had a chocolate and orange bar at 13:00 today ... It was yuck! (I'm sure I'll get used to it) I've felt sick since. I've just forced a veg soup down and I'll have chocolate (hot, I think) about 9. I've managed about 2 l of water so far.

Day 1 almost over! Yippee!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Nice work getting through day 1, hopefully you'll feel better on it very soon. I think it's a bit of a shock to your body adjusting to a complete change. Stick with it and hopefully you'll be in ketosis very soon xx

4. xconfusedx

xconfusedx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    who knows?!
    Hi Geegb,

I started back on 29/12/10 and I am also feeling slightly sick. I think its all the liquid and lack of carbs that makes me feel a bit ill.

Lets hope we both get into ketosis soon!

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Could be high concentration of minerals/vits. Could always try splitting the packs. If I were you I'd have an early night

Well done on getting through day 1

xxx

6. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Hiya, I to am on my first day and feeling bleaugh! Hopefully it will get better! Xxx

7. Cobra

Cobra Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hope you feel better soon!

Lisax

8. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Guys!
    Forced down my no 3 pack, chocolate... Is it just me or does it taste a wee touch salty? Have had another litre of h2o and I'm feeling a wee touch better!
    Off to bed now, going to try to split packs and spread them through the day tomorrow!!

Good luck everyone!!

Gillie

9. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    01:27 and still awake!!! Aaarrgghh! Not sure if hungry or if my body is just used to alcohol to help it to sleep!!

10. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Of dear Gillie i hope you managed to get to sleep in the end! I was up quite late also tossing and turning, my sleeping habits have changed ever since i came back from Spain on boxing day, and i love my bed and sleep!

Well day 2 today and hope the bars/shakes or soup tastes a bit better for you x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.