Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 Sole Source - Expectations

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by willow18, 17 February 2014.

1. willow18

willow18 New Member

Was hoping to get some encouragement and feedback from you guys!

I started Sole Source today, its my first time trying the Cambridge diet. I have tried literally everything else!

I don't have a massive amount of weight to lose 1.5/2 stone.

I was wondering does this mean my weight lose will be slower? I see such amazing result from others and worry that at my weigh-in I wont see the same big numbers and will end up unmotivated.

Also my first meal the porridge was inedible! :(

2. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Good luck. The first few days are tough but stick with it and it gets easier. I'm on week 7 now. I have 3 stone maybe a bit more to lose and I've lost nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks. Losses are below. Keep us updated x

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
  3. dolly_reeves

dolly_reeves Well-Known Member

well i've just finished week 1 and had 6lb loss and 1 inch off bust and waist. bmi down to 33 from 34.

i agree about porridge!

be strong ... u can do it!
  4. willow18

willow18 New Member

Thank you so much for the replies! I was excited at the prospect of my shake after my experience with the porridge. Definitely better but wow! this is going to be tough.

My councillor is going to swap out the rest of the porridge!
  5. dolly_reeves

i swapped the porridge today for shakes... thank goodness!
  6. willow18

willow18 New Member

The porridge is disgusting dolly! What other options do you have, I've only got either the premade or powder shakes.

Have you tried the soups?
  7. dolly_reeves

soups - chicken and mushroom ok, bars good!!! vanilla, banana and strawberry shakes and cartons good. and thats it!!! for the next 12 weeks!