Day 1 tomorrow!!! Anyone else on lipotrim?? Need support x

Peggyblue

Silver Member
day 1 tomorrow. Really want some support. I did lipotrim before and did well. Unfortunately, I've put on again and need to go for it again. I have a gorgeous wardrobe of clothes waiting for me - all size 12-14. Need to go from size 18 to 14 before I can open the door of it. Please help me :)

Hi peggyblue, I am starting tomorrow too. Like you I have a lot to loose. The only advice I can give is what I will be telling myself; take it one day at a time. That is all you can do I think, also space out your shakes if you can and drink lots of water. Good luck and keep posting for support, we can do this...mind over food!!x

as long as you keep posting people will reply :) welcome on board and hope to see you around

h x

Hi Peggyblue and Sliminside, I started Lipotrim yesterday for the third time. Have to say it was a long time ago when I was on it last. I'm back on it as want to lose the final couple of stones of baby weight and I find that the strictness of this diet is the only thing that works for me. There was no Internet support back then and I could only manage 3 weeks but I did lose weight and I kept it off till I had my babies. I'm hoping to do it TFR for a few weeks then do the maintenance programme. I think if we all support each other we can achieve our goal!!!

Hey ya, this is my 3rd time on lipotrim so i know how you all feel, good luck, keep up the good work x

Welcome aboard the Lipotrim Express, theres always someone to talk to here :)

Welcome! Everyone on here is really supportive, so you know where to come if/when you're having a bad day, or a good one!! Good luck and let us know how you get on x

Thank you everyone. I'm on day 2 and yep it is hard. Just an odd empty feeling is running through my head and stomach and the words - "hey when are you going to feed that body of yours". Lol. Well the truth is I need to not feed it for a very long time!!! I was devastated to find out that I am 17 stone 8 lbs!!! I can't believe how fat I am. The scales never lie. So it will be one stone at a time for me and I will be 100 percent. I have to be!!!

Drink more water -it works x

If your really suffering take a tablet, nothing worse than being hungry and having headaches x

I started last Friday and doing ok..........weigh in on Thursday afternoon. Kinda wish the first weigh in was here already but at least can keep busy for the week. I am so glad to see others in the same boat and reading the posts here has helped me so much today

Good luck for your weigh in on Thursday!

Thanks Kayroo, can't come fast enough for me lol

How are you getting on today Peggy? Hope all good x

Back