Day 1 tomorrow - can't wait! Support much needed x

karen.garraway

Hi all,
Am in the most amazing mood tonight. Did the cambridge from oct - xmas and lost 33lbs! Xmas ruined everything and after yo yoing with slimming world have decided enough is enough. I have gained 4 stone since xmas and been soooo low!
Booked to see cdc tomorrow night but have some in the cupboard so starting in the morning. This is it!! I have read lots of stories on this site and brings back memories of each weekly sucess I had and it felt great! Especially when i measured the inches. Going to be hard but i HAVE to do it this time
Wish me luck and hope to meet lots of lovely diet buddies here xxxx:family2:

Hiya Karen - I'm wishing you lots of luck hun, you did so well before so i'm sure you will do just fine. Good Luck xx

Hi Karen, best of luck. You've done it before and can do it again. I lost a lot first time and put it back on and have actually found 2nd time round easier, so here's hoping you will too!

Good luck, you know you can do it! x

You know the pit falls this time round, so this time you will do it for good! Good luck :)

Hi Karen, I've done the same as you, i'm not seeing my CDC until Saturday but have some in the fridge so I actually started yesterday because I couldn't wait that long. Good luck!

Good luck Karen! As you know from last time cd is a fab way to shift those unwanted pounds. I'm sure you will have a fab loss this week fingers are crossed for you!!

Back