Day 1 tomorrow

Hello from me!!!

I'm guessing Tiggs has gone on her hols?! Hope u have a lovely time Tigg!!

So Sam you are leaving CD?? What make you decide that and what are you moving onto?

Welcome GNIC and good luck!!

Autumn, my lovely please take me to Dubai I need some sun!! Your doing fab n can't wait to hear the scales have dropped in the morning!!

As for me ... All is good every day 100% finding it easy at the min, psyllium husks are wonderful n Totm has arrived ... So all is good!! I am 4lbs away from hitting 6stone loss and it feels unbelievable!! It only feels like 2mins ago I was announcing my 5st loss!! I wish I cud sleep but that's a small price to pay for waking up n feeling fab in whatever I put on! Still got a while to go but the end is in sight! Will be on plan now all the way to Christmas, then having a couple of days off before back on to get to goal and become a CDC!

Hope everyone has a good Monday xx

I'm in Mauritius. Been here for about 36 hours and unfortunately I am already burnt. It seems that factor 30 co stanly applied wasn't quite enough for my pasty white skin. So factor 50 purchased, in the shade and covered up! Oh well at least I'm not at work!

Hope you're all doing ok. Sam are you stopping Cambridge? Hope you're ok? What are you going to do instead?

Xxx

Hi all

Tiggs poor you getting burnt - i am the same with my pale skin - am sure it will eaae off in a day or two. Have a great time wish I was there!!!

Yes I am reluctantly leaving CD for a while although still on it this week and moving to a plan designed individually- I have been thinking about it for the last month and its an eating plan with high intensity interval training - since I like exercising and I think O am being counter productive doing it on CD and if we do a big cycle like yesterday I need more fuel.
see next post!

Its not cheap for the plan (£150) for 3 month plan but I am looking forward to the challenge and i think the whole family will benefit

if you do a search on the body coach it should provide some info as I cant post details on the plan

so for this week at least still on CD !

sam

Hey Sam just tried to have a look between patients do you have to buy food on top of that cost then as that will soon add up I'm guessing?

Happy holidays Tiggs I'll be joining you Saturday with my factor 30 packed away. Got a mad busy week to get through first at work though.

This morning I was 13-0 the lowest ive ever managed. I did hit this once before for about 1/2 a day then lost the plot so never saw it again so I'm praying I can keep going to the end of the week with it this time.
I'm currently obsessed with warm choc shakes made with decaf flavoured coffee. I've never been through so many random phases in my life. There was jelly gate right at the start along with ice cream shakes then soup and zero noodles now porridge made sloppy and warm choc shakes. Haha sound mad when u say it like that xx

MORNING ALL!!!! :)

Thought i would pop on and say hello and see how everyone is doing?

I've read a few posts from the past couple of weeks, cant remember when i last posted to be honest!

well my update is that i am no on 5:2. I'm not on anything really. Can i be "on" an Eating Disorder wagon? lol. I'm a nightmare. I've had a lot of binge/purge/starving issues recently, the laxatives have stopped, but now the panic attacks have started. I'm OTT with planning my food. I actually spent an hour trying to organise my fridge yesterday with food for today and tomorrow. Its insane. Talking of insane, i'm also on Day 11 of Insanity. I love it. It feeds my OCD and i'm happily doing that every day.

Food wise, i eat like a saint at the moment. 1400 cals tops....and have GAINED 8.5lbs. This was the cause of my panic attack and general hysteria on Friday, but listening to people round me, a) its not scientifically possible for me to gain 8lbs of FAT in a fortnight with the food i'm eating, b) i'm burning calories (approx 500 a day) like there is no tomorrow, and c) with my history of binging/purging/starving/laxative abuse...my body is probably storing everything i give it.

The scales are my greatest fear.

I have talking lady at 4 today, so i shall be discussing all this with her.

I ended things with Chris as well last week. He turned into a lot of a d1ck. Glad he's gone.

Del is as cold as ice. kn0b.

And i leave my present job on the 28th, and start at the new place on the 1st December.

Life is hectic. The ED consumes my every waking moment. If i'm not thinking about food, i'm researching it, watching it, messing with it, even eating it. This fits in well with the change of jobs, as i have no work to do, so i have time to obsess.

I'll never say that getting this far on my journey, even with the issues, is a bad thing. I'm still a size 10. I feel incredibly huge, but i know that is the ED taking hold. I know i'm not done dieting....i dont know how i will ever let go of the need to count and weigh everything in minute detail....but i am slimmer than i was, and that is a positive i grip onto like a comfort blanket. I still use my CD products occasionally. But i dont get weighed or measured by my CDC anymore. I guess you could say i am in the throws of "maintenance", and i'm ok with that, i just want to lose that last stone and a half!

Phew, if you've managed to read all this you deserve a medal! :) xx

Read whilst majorly sun burned in Mauritius. Can I have two medals? Factor 50 today and still burnt!

I wanted to go somewhere cold. This is why. So will be covered from head to toe tomorrow with the hope that I don't burn any more.

Lizz, you know you're not fat. The logical part of you knows that. The ocd and eating disorder part of you doesn't! Still I think acknowledging the ED is the first step. Hopefully talking lady will be helpful!

Xxx

great to see so many on here
Autumn yes thats just the price for the plan £50 pet month eeek hence why I have been thinking about it for a while - food Will be on top but then I am planning on it to be for the whole family with some additions for the little uns maybe- anyway I have decided to go for it now and will let you know
Liz great ur back on - missed you ! hope the talking lady is good for you - done so well
Tiggs keep cool!!! gym tonight and just had a bar so I have plenty of energy but horrible tummy ache and sort of coldy for some reason so hopefully exercise will help
sam

great to see so many on here Autumn yes thats just the price for the plan £50 pet month eeek hence why I have been thinking about it for a while - food Will be on top but then I am planning on it to be for the whole family with some additions for the little uns maybe- anyway I have decided to go for it now and will let you know Liz great ur back on - missed you ! hope the talking lady is good for you - done so well Tiggs keep cool!!! gym tonight and just had a bar so I have plenty of energy but horrible tummy ache and sort of coldy for some reason so hopefully exercise will help sam

Wow that better be a brilliant plan for that much Sam! You'll have to keep us all up to date on how it's going!

Autumn enjoy Dubai!

Btw the sun is evil and hates me. Today I am not leaving my room. I feel ill.

Xxx

i sure hope so too!! I will let you know when it arrives!!!
hope you are doing better tomorrow Tiggs

Hello,

Sam -- good luck with ur new journey!!

Tiggs -- hope u get some relief from the sun burn so you can enjoy the rest of your holiday

Lizz -- hope the talking lady helped

Autumn -- you are definitely on track now!! Those scales just keep dropping!!

Weigh in for me in the morning as usual, hoping for a good drop this week xx

Thanks Tink weight is continuing to drop on cambridge so I am nervous at the thought of eating more food as the bars and shakes are so easy but my view is it has given me a great head start on my losses

plan hasnt come in yet (it will do by friday) so I guess I will be getting my head round it amd have alot of shopping and prep to do at the weekend and going to do all my measurements to keep track

quiet day today working at home today and trying to rest my neck as woke up really sore

sam

Good morning everyone on this freezing cold day.

Exciting news for me I'm in the 12's whoooop at long last i'm 12-13.4 this morning which I can't remember last time I was 12 anything. Shame I'm going away Saturday and will have a gain and when I gain it's usually epic but we shall see as I'm trying not to go too overboard as we are away so much I need to find a balance.

Tiggs- sounds hot where u are hope your relaxing.
Tinks- are you weighing today?
Sam- hope the plan works for you. I'm still to quite ready to let cd go as although the last part has taken me a while I need to be nearer goal I think to be introducing more complications to the process.
Lizz- I really think you need to seek professional help for what's going on with you as it doesn't seem to be something that will fix easy.

So the amigos aren't all going to be cd amigos soon with Sams new plan and Lizz leaving cd a bit back.
Happy Wednesday xx

Morning Autumn,

That's brilliant news ur in the 12s now -- how amazing is it to say only so many lbs to go to get to goal?? Instead of stones!! Well done you!!

Weigh in this morning and the results are 3lbs off for this week ... Another 2lbs n I've lost 6st how unreal is that?!

xxx

Morning Autumn, That's brilliant news ur in the 12s now -- how amazing is it to say only so many lbs to go to get to goal?? Instead of stones!! Well done you!! Weigh in this morning and the results are 3lbs off for this week ... Another 2lbs n I've lost 6st how unreal is that?! xxx

Morning wow almost 6 stone that's great U will have that nailed by next weds for sure. Just goes to show when u do the plan 100% that it works like a treat and you're proof of that.
Not sure if 12 stone will stay my goal or will it become 11 as so much fat on my tummy still that exercise isn't and I don't think will touch it alone but I shall cross that bridge when I get to it really.
Your husband is going to be in for a big shock when he gets home lol xx

Morning wow almost 6 stone that's great U will have that nailed by next weds for sure. Just goes to show when u do the plan 100% that it works like a treat and you're proof of that.
Not sure if 12 stone will stay my goal or will it become 11 as so much fat on my tummy still that exercise isn't and I don't think will touch it alone but I shall cross that bridge when I get to it really.
Your husband is going to be in for a big shock when he gets home lol xx

Yep, I am proud to say I've been 100% all the way through other than my planned holidays! That in itself has made me feel incredibly confident!! CD is amazing and my new CDC is just the best!

Lol he'll prob walk straight past me when I go to get him from the airport!!

Maybe see how u go regarding ur goal? I've changed mine once already so possibly will change it again!!
But even if u change it to 11st that's so achievable!! If u have Any gain during Dubai it will be gone really quickly then itll be amazing how quickly u get down those lbs xx

Yep, I am proud to say I've been 100% all the way through other than my planned holidays! That in itself has made me feel incredibly confident!! CD is amazing and my new CDC is just the best! Lol he'll prob walk straight past me when I go to get him from the airport!! Maybe see how u go regarding ur goal? I've changed mine once already so possibly will change it again!! But even if u change it to 11st that's so achievable!! If u have Any gain during Dubai it will be gone really quickly then itll be amazing how quickly u get down those lbs xx

You see what worries me is that when I have been ill or holidayed and come off plan I am not restrained with my eating habits and doesn't help that even 1/2 a day off plan for me is a 7lb gain so this all panics me a bit really.
I think I will have to move to another eating plan like SW or ww in order to maintain initially anyway but I can't do that until as low as possible or I will end up having a big gain and going back to step 1 or 2 again so it's about finding a balance really. I'm hoping though I will be nearer that place by the end of the year and will have figured it all out in my head by then.
I don't think the higher steps are for me just in the sense that once ketosis goes the higher plans bore me and this won't help me stick to anything as food needs to excite me etc.
Anyway will see what happens when I'm back from dubai and my Xmas day out with the girls and take it from there really xxx

You see what worries me is that when I have been ill or holidayed and come off plan I am not restrained with my eating habits and doesn't help that even 1/2 a day off plan for me is a 7lb gain so this all panics me a bit really.
I think I will have to move to another eating plan like SW or ww in order to maintain initially anyway but I can't do that until as low as possible or I will end up having a big gain and going back to step 1 or 2 again so it's about finding a balance really. I'm hoping though I will be nearer that place by the end of the year and will have figured it all out in my head by then.
I don't think the higher steps are for me just in the sense that once ketosis goes the higher plans bore me and this won't help me stick to anything as food needs to excite me etc.
Anyway will see what happens when I'm back from dubai and my Xmas day out with the girls and take it from there really xxx

I know u have big gains, but don't forget u lose them just as quickly aswell!! We will all be here to help you get back on track just don't lose sight of how far Uve come so far!! Enjoy ur holiday cos that's what it's all about n maintenance will come later down the line! Just focused on the now!! xx

Thank you my lovely xxx

hi everyone

i know its really scary the thought of coming off plan and maintaining the weight hence why am so apprehensive of starting my new plan as I still have 3 stone or so that I would like to lose so really only just over half way but i think the last part is harder when you are near goal.

really well done getting into the 12s Autumn thats fantastic and you need to go and enjoy your holiday and not think of it as an interruption to the plan but start afresh when you come back. Its easy for us folk to say that arent going away though

Tinks is your hubby working away? does he know how much weight you have lost already ? when os he back?

Back