Day 1 tomorrow

Sickness is before and soon as had it it's gone and never comes back that day. When I was naughty I had 2 products just not a third I think. I kept getting headaches in the night when I'd had 2 products instead of 3 so defo need them all. Got one shake left for later on tonight. I've been living off choc n mint choc so may shake it up with some butterscotch this week as that will be nice as a mousse I reckon. Just need to push the water again. Tomorrow may be easier as I'm the consultant for GAU/EPU so it's like a little delegate clinic for emergencies and miscarriages etc so easier to drink and wee if that makes sense. X

Wow autumn that must such an amazing job to have!! The butterscotch shakes are amazing! I love them slightly warm oddly lol through a straw. And I always have my shakes with about 700ml water too lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

I have my shakes in 350mls of water with a clicker sweetner so it still tastes sweet I'd never have the minimum amount of water if I didn't top them up some days. X

How do you both manage without sh1t loads of water? My mouth ends up so dry I can barely speak so I'm constantly necking liquids!

Oh are you getting a new sofa?? My mum n dad have the same issues and have to take the window out to fit it back in!!

It'll be nice having ur hair done! What you planning on doing with it!! Nothing better than a bit of pampering!! I desperately want a pedicure!! But can't find anywhere local that's any good x

I do have loads of water Lizz normally 3.5litres but only last two days I haven't but completely get what u mean about ur mouth being dry!! After running my daughter into school by the time I get back to the car my mouth is super dry and I neck a bottle of water x

Ok water
I always get up in night several times so when I have loads it's worse. I normally have the 772ml that you have in shakes plus another 3.25ml on top so a litre on top of the minimum water required. I can't cope with anymore than that.

Getting a leather electric recliner sofa. In have trouble with my back so those sofas are mega firm. Nothing fancy at hair dressers just root tint and will just have it curled nicer than when I do it as it goes like a lion lol. I'm having pedicure next fri before we go to a wedding. Might polish my nails tonight x

I do have loads of water Lizz normally 3.5litres but only last two days I haven't but completely get what u mean about ur mouth being dry!! After running my daughter into school by the time I get back to the car my mouth is super dry and I neck a bottle of water x

I do 750ml on the way to drop my lass to work, and the same on the way back. Probably about 3lt water during the day then 1.5lr at home in the evening lol excessive!

Ok water I always get up in night several times so when I have loads it's worse. I normally have the 772ml that you have in shakes plus another 3.25ml on top so a litre on top of the minimum water required. I can't cope with anymore than that. Getting a leather electric recliner sofa. In have trouble with my back so those sofas are mega firm. Nothing fancy at hair dressers just root tint and will just have it curled nicer than when I do it as it goes like a lion lol. I'm having pedicure next fri before we go to a wedding. Might polish my nails tonight x

Wow I need recliners in my life!!!!

You coming off plan for the wedding? I have a wedding on the 25th and I'm off plan for the day which is worrying me already

No not coming off plan it's a big Jewish wedding no idea on the food but will just have a protein based meal of what's there on offer. I'd rather carry on and be at target in August as I find a day off plan means a week and a month as I struggle x

Wow that's strength and a half. I've decided to drink as it's one if my best friends weddings so have to break ketosis but yesterday has proved I can eat and do day 1 all over again lol

Wow that's strength and a half. I've decided to drink as it's one if my best friends weddings so have to break ketosis but yesterday has proved I can eat and do day 1 all over again lol Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches
Well it's jays colleague but is all gone a bit random as jay has to come home the night of the wedding as he has ward round first thing Monday morning and his registrar is off on paternity leave now for a month so we won't be drinking the day of wedding anyway and I have bigger fish to fru as it where x

Ah no point having a day 'off plan' when you can just adapt it. If it was anyone else's wedding I wouldn't drink but can't be on shakes for wedding of the century lol

Ah no point having a day 'off plan' when you can just adapt it. If it was anyone else's wedding I wouldn't drink but can't be on shakes for wedding of the century lol Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Oh no I'm with u. I'm away on June 6th so looking forward to stepping up on that and if I can be near goal in July when we go to Cornwall I will defo be off plan. Then my brother in laws wedding in Dubai in August agghh so many things they can't all be treats lol. Jay is best man and last night he says to me 'do we have a projector and can we take them to Dubai for my speech' my response was 'if you think I'm wasting my weight allowance on a projector and laptop when I could be taking shoes you don't know me at all' hahaha he's gonna his mum tomorrow as she lives there see if she can sort one out. Xx

Lol the things men come out with!!! I always go over the luggage allowance as it is -- let alone trying to take all that equipment!!
Autumn you definitely live a busy life lol!! You are here there and everywhere!!! But you are so right they can't all be treats!!
How long are you in Dubai for?

It's trying to find that happy medium of enjoying important occasions to the full but also knowing when your diet comes first! I'm coming off for Germany but then plan to be back on 100% until the beginning of August. April and August are my tricky months as we have so many occasions/celebrations. Nothing is 100% decided yet as I'll see how I feel when I get there!! But for me personally I can't come off n on - well I can do the off bit perfectly well it's the on bit that I struggle with!! xx

Lol the things men come out with!!! I always go over the luggage allowance as it is -- let alone trying to take all that equipment!! Autumn you definitely live a busy life lol!! You are here there and everywhere!!! But you are so right they can't all be treats!! How long are you in Dubai for? It's trying to find that happy medium of enjoying important occasions to the full but also knowing when your diet comes first! I'm coming off for Germany but then plan to be back on 100% until the beginning of August. April and August are my tricky months as we have so many occasions/celebrations. Nothing is 100% decided yet as I'll see how I feel when I get there!! But for me personally I can't come off n on - well I can do the off bit perfectly well it's the on bit that I struggle with!! xx

I'm the same Hun as a day off ends up in a week off etc etc and when I come off I come off big time and gain 12lb in a week so it's not worth it for every event. Hopefully by Dubai I will be a happy weight and healthy Bmi and trying for a baby again fingers crossed.
We are going for 10 days as there's lots of pre wedding family customs to do with it being over there then the wedding then we are chilling out for 4/5 days round a pool then home. It's quite a grand affair but then his brother is a dentist with his own practise and she's a dentist too and only does private work so they must be minted with what dentists charge lol well that's my theory anyway. We had a nice little English wedding in the Yorkshire dales and they're having a huge fancy thing over there. They're lovely really just different to us. He's got 3 brothers and all so different yet all in medicine in one form or another. Bizarre really. jay is the baby of the 4 and his mum was a gynaecologist like me so we are the favourites hahaha.
Do u find u become obsessed with how much u can have lost by a certain date? I keep looking at our different events planning what I weight I will be then. Jays a bit worried I'm setting myself up to fail by doing that tho. I know what e means as already this week I'm thinking 'if id not lost control Monday night id have had a better loss this week' does that make sense? Xx

You know tinkerbella I think when it comes to Germany as you struggle restarting like me there's two routes you could take.
Enjoy your time there and accept a gain is going to happen and literally first full day back in uk go back to step 1 and know that gain will be gone in a week but be hellish.
Or you could enjoy yourself but maybe calorie count and not go over 1200 calories or something then when u get back drop it to 1000 then 810 then step 1 over several days so you don't feel the pain as much but the gain shouldn't be so bad either. 1200 is a lot compared to the 500 your having now. I think you need to see what will feel realistic to you. Maybe you have a great time and blow it but still restart gradually. This time I restated by doing step 3 for a week and that made step 1 so much easier it's unreal. I always try and start first day back step 1 and by day two I've binged as I'm dying from crb withdrawal and hunger.
I really hope I can reign it in in Greece or will mean my journey is extended by weeks which is depressing. This diet makes me think too much as u can tell lol xx

That's so exciting that you will be trying for a baby!! If you've reached your goal will you be trying straight away???

It's funny you say that I've been sat with my calculator tonight trying to work it out when I will get to goal (which I don't even know what that is yet) based on losing x amount and I think it's a negative thing to do as it feel as though I'm either being too ambitious or that it's gonna take forever! xx

Lol I generally think too much anyway!! The problem is i can plan it all out but I know the inevitable is gonna happen when I'm there!! -- so I'm going with the SW approach (will syn extras) and try to make good choices!! I arrive back on the Saturday evening - so Sunday will be a cd 100% day!!
As I will be flying on Saturday I won't eat much at all (never do when I fly) so if on the Friday before I throw myself into packing etc I'm kinda hoping that will all help my journey back into ketosis easier x

That's so exciting that you will be trying for a baby!! If you've reached your goal will you be trying straight away??? It's funny you say that I've been sat with my calculator tonight trying to work it out when I will get to goal (which I don't even know what that is yet) based on losing x amount and I think it's a negative thing to do as it feel as though I'm either being too ambitious or that it's gonna take forever! xx

Omg thank goodness it's not just me haha jay thinks I'm bonkers and when your married to a psychiatrist that's not good!!! Lol.
Well the baby thing is exciting and nerve wracking as we've tried and had losses quite a few times now and when your a gynaecologist and knew too much about it all it's scary. But we've been tested and checked and there's nothing wrong with either of us just all bad luck really so maybe this will be 4th times a charm and all that. Xx

Lol I generally think too much anyway!! The problem is i can plan it all out but I know the inevitable is gonna happen when I'm there!! -- so I'm going with the SW approach (will syn extras) and try to make good choices!! I arrive back on the Saturday evening - so Sunday will be a cd 100% day!! As I will be flying on Saturday I won't eat much at all (never do when I fly) so if on the Friday before I throw myself into packing etc I'm kinda hoping that will all help my journey back into ketosis easier x

So how many days will you be off plan for and what date is that Sunday so we can keep u focusswd xx

Back