Day 1 tomorrow

Is it your cousins first baby??
Stay away from pork scratchings they're the devils work lol. No is her second baby. Me and Jay are booked in to have this baby overnight twice within 2 months of it arriving as she's bridesmaid at a wedding where no kids allowed and then she got pregnant and for their first wedding anniversary. We are also being god parents. Obviously I'm not delivering it tho a colleague is xx

Last edited:
What is it with pork scratchings with you two????? Lol Im starting to feel like I'm missing out?? x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dont do it! all i did was drink water in the end last night i was so salty mouth....and that meant i was up 4 times in the night to pee!!! lol

I do know what the attraction was. Salt! I'm a real savoury salty girl, and the one thing i get little of on this diet is salt! Its all sweet stuff apart from the soups! If they did a bar that was like a cheese scone i would be all over that! haha! I can ut dream!

How are you both getting on?

Haha cheese scone bar hilarious.
I have to say I'm all about the salt too hence why I have blood pressure issues no doubt haha.
Right well I'm poo with water again today not even had a litre yet. Didn't get first shake until 11 as clinic been chaos as receptionist gone off sick lol. I was heaving in my office as I was so hungry but have had one and feel better now.
Scales had moved 1 pound too so hopefully I will nail a loss this week aghhhhh x

Hello ladies, feeling much more motivated this morning after feeling quite urghh last night!!!

A good nights sleep, has made me feel better!! My clothes have been feeling a lot looser the last couple of days so definitely a good sign!!

I completely get u on the salty need!! The other thing I really miss is fruit!!!

But I am determined to stay 100% until I go to Germany!

How u ladies getting on? x

Bloody hell hun that's not what you need! Do you have the bars?
When do you weigh in? I never have a product much before midday. Can't stomach anything 'food' in the morning, I'm a bizarre creature

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Lizz, I'm exactly the same I can't eat before 12 either - I still haven't had a shake yet!!

Yay for the scales moving Autumn!! Sorry when is ur weigh in this week I lose track?? D

I'm glad it's not just me! It makes me sleepy and sluggish! I hate it

Yep me too!! I lose all my motivation if I have a shake first thing. Also I know that evenings are my weakness so I like to know I've still got a shake or 2 left!! xx

Haha snap!!!! That's me all over!

I know I'll have to change my mindset towards food slightly but I'll never be a breakfast girl. Never have been. I'd rather have food at 12/3/7 instead

Yep I think eating late is part of my problem!! But I just can't do breakfast!! How's ur day been so far?? x

How do we break that cycle? I'm thinking of trying to have 'breakfast' post SS half hour earlier each week to then see how I feel. If I can get it to 10ish, I'd be happy with that.

Today has been really good. Busy at work then a recital at my daughter school, now I'm home and lots to do so my mind isn't on food at all! I have my soup and shake for tonight and I'm happy as larry :)

How about you? You got on ok?

Kids definitely keep you busy!! How many have you got?

That's a good idea regarding breakfast!! -- I think I really need to make different choices for breakfast, as think that will be easier - all the usual carby foods just don't suit me!!

I'm doing well, was having a couple of days of head hunger iykwim -- but well n truly in the zone today! Need to get on with my water I'm slacking a bit today and still got 2 shakes left to go!! x

Hello ladies am home
Well pre cd I never ate until lunch time then I'd eat ***** then I'd eat again with Jay later on at night then I'd graze ***** in front if telly.
For some reason I get like a morning sickness type thing on cd lately and it's defo not pregnancy but maybe because of work what I've been doing is making first shake up at home then taking it in a cool flask and having it in car then I have nothing until 6 unless urgent then I have it at 4 then last product at 8 as evening are my downfall. So maybe my body is getting used to having a morning product. Who knows.
Well I've been a bit bad with water but will have had recommend 2.25 litres plus products again so it's not too bad. Had a hilarious wee situation tho. It came on me the need to go so bad and had a patient in with me and a med student and it just seemed to get more and more intense and before I knew it I was literally holding it in with my hand whilst trying to listen to the patient it was like I was listening and making notes but not really listening. Soon as they left my room med student started to ask me a question and I legged it like there was a fire and was already unbuttoning my pants before the door had shut lol. So glad I wasn't wearing a skirt and tights lol.
Weigh in is fri this week then might wait and go 2 weekly as I have accumulate products somehow xx

Kids definitely keep you busy!! How many have you got? That's a good idea regarding breakfast!! -- I think I really need to make different choices for breakfast, as think that will be easier - all the usual carby foods just don't suit me!! I'm doing well, was having a couple of days of head hunger iykwim -- but well n truly in the zone today! Need to get on with my water I'm slacking a bit today and still got 2 shakes left to go!! x

Just the one. 8z she's amazing!

Yeah I'm thinking outside the box for my daughter now too. Sunday I'm making rhubarb and pear compot (healthily...as these are the fruit that are on offer in aldi) so Freya can have it with yogurt for breakfast. She's having a hell of a lot of fresh fruit and veg now poor lass! lol

Yeah head hunger is worse than normal hunger! You can hush pangs with water!

I have my 2 shakes too! :)

Hello ladies am home Well pre cd I never ate until lunch time then I'd eat ***** then I'd eat again with Jay later on at night then I'd graze ***** in front if telly. For some reason I get like a morning sickness type thing on cd lately and it's defo not pregnancy but maybe because of work what I've been doing is making first shake up at home then taking it in a cool flask and having it in car then I have nothing until 6 unless urgent then I have it at 4 then last product at 8 as evening are my downfall. So maybe my body is getting used to having a morning product. Who knows. Well I've been a bit bad with water but will have had recommend 2.25 litres plus products again so it's not too bad. Had a hilarious wee situation tho. It came on me the need to go so bad and had a patient in with me and a med student and it just seemed to get more and more intense and before I knew it I was literally holding it in with my hand whilst trying to listen to the patient it was like I was listening and making notes but not really listening. Soon as they left my room med student started to ask me a question and I legged it like there was a fire and was already unbuttoning my pants before the door had shut lol. So glad I wasn't wearing a skirt and tights lol. Weigh in is fri this week then might wait and go 2 weekly as I have accumulate products somehow xx

Yup, I'm an evening grazer too.

Hahahaha omg I wonder what the student thought while you're listening to a patient with your hand over your vajojo! lol no better feeling than a long awaited wee haha' at least you made it to the toilets.

Did you forgo the products when you had your blip? Cheat or not, always have your 3 a day! Lol

Ha ha lol love it!! I have to admit I get to the point where I start undressing before I've even shut the bathroom door!! Not too bad at home but when ur out slightly embarrassing lol!!

Do you get the sickness before u have ur morning shake or after?? xx

Ha ha lol love it!! I have to admit I get to the point where I start undressing before I've even shut the bathroom door!! Not too bad at home but when ur out slightly embarrassing lol!! Do you get the sickness before u have ur morning shake or after?? xx

Sickness is before and soon as had it it's gone and never comes back that day.
When I was naughty I had 2 products just not a third I think. I kept getting headaches in the night when I'd had 2 products instead of 3 so defo need them all.
Got one shake left for later on tonight. I've been living off choc n mint choc so may shake it up with some butterscotch this week as that will be nice as a mousse I reckon.
Just need to push the water again. Tomorrow may be easier as I'm the consultant for GAU/EPU so it's like a little delegate clinic for emergencies and miscarriages etc so easier to drink and wee if that makes sense. X

Yep you definitely need them a all!! Have you got the mix a mousse I've never tried that??

Are you off over the weekend Autumn?? I need to up the water again - last couple of days I've had the min but need to have the extra bits as it helps esp as I have the tetras!!

Yep you definitely need them a all!! Have you got the mix a mousse I've never tried that?? Are you off over the weekend Autumn?? I need to up the water again - last couple of days I've had the min but need to have the extra bits as it helps esp as I have the tetras!!

It's not done me any harm only having minimum but will try harder tomorrow.
I'm off over weekend having hair done sat and sun we are having out sofa taken out via the window. It just Oozes drama the whole thing lol. We will have no sofa for few weeks tho as I'm getting wood work painted and stuff. X

Ha ha lol love it!! I have to admit I get to the point where I start undressing before I've even shut the bathroom door!! xx

I do this too haha and have to remind myself I'm in the office lol I'm clawing at the clothes as I walk towards the toilets lol

Back